Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Forums

1. DreamBot

1. 5.8k

1. 12.9k

Apply for staff & scripter ranks.

• No posts here yet
    3. Scripts

1. 102.1k

1. 10.5k

1. 7k

1. 1.9k

• Latest Products

• Featured

• Topics

• I have a few moneymakers that I like to do manually, as I do enjoy playing this game a lot.  Some of these methods require me to run for about 2 minutes in total for each run. I need to redeem 2 items, to get a full inventory back, effectively doubling my money each time. What I need is a mule, or a chain of mules, that is able to trade from me, the output, to the bank, the input. But at the same time, I also want the mules to bring me more of what I need to redeem, so for every trade, they should bring me a new set of items to redeem. Does this makes sense to you? effectively, what I aim to achieve with this, is to redeem at a much higher pace than when running back and forth each time. If I have not made myself clear enough, please ask.  I have looked a little for an already existing script, but they seem to all connect directly with other scripts. I need a standalone muling script that can mule to any bank, and between any players, and is able to both give a set amount of specified items, as well as receive the items to be banked. Thanks
      • Was able to add account on a second computer, so seams to be just my 1 computer. So just copied the account and jagex data.
      • Found the folder in User profile. But now getting an error where the browser download stays on 100%
      • Hi, I'm am having an issue when trying to Add a Jagex account. I have created a new character so I removed old accounts to re-import them. Now the browser won't load and let me log in. Is there somewhere to clear all data? I have deleted the .jar and re downloaded and tried Fresh Start but none have worked
      • Date Purchased: 04/09/24 Script Purchased: Dreamy AIO Skiller Elite Lifetime Script Creator (tag them with @): @Zawy Reason for Refund: I would like a refund for Dreamy's AIO script because I can't train combat progressively due to not owning VIP. Although I did buy it a few days ago, just to see how this script would run and giving it a chance before I refunded. I've had issues trying to get it to work, but the main issue is once my VIP expires, I won't be purchasing it again for a while. So, I can't really schedule any tasks and would have to baby the accounts quite often. I'd rather look into other AIO builders that don't rely on task scheduler. I am interested in Dreamy's theiving and rune dragons script, and i'd rather spend my money on that. The ticket has been closed twice, I was not able to see the actual response. So, now I am making a request here. Proof of Issues (required: screenshots, videos, and/or DreamBot logs): Not applicable Proof of Script Creator Contact (required: screenshots, videos, and/or links to replies):  Desired Outcome: Refund (back to payment method or store credit) / Issue Fixed / Script Swap: Would like a refund back to card (might need to be to a different card. Since my discord was hacked, so the cards are locked)
    • Popular Contributors

• Feedback Statistics

• Positive
      • Neutral
      • Negative
      • Total Positive
        99%

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.