Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
    Click or hover over image to zoom in

P2P Master AI

(10 reviews)
    • First month
      From 21.00 USD
    • Renewal
      0.00 USD/month
    Author: @Aeglen
    Machine Learning 1-click account builder. All 23 skills, fully resumable quests, and minigames included. Responds with ChatGPT.
    Thread:

This is the limit of DreamBot client instances you can run at one time with this script. For example, if you purchase the "5 Active Instances" limit, you can only run this script on a maximum of 5 clients at one time. It is not linked to in game characters. Purchases do stack, so you can purchase multiple quantities of different limits and they will increase your limit by that amount.

Learn more about instance limited scripts here.

IMPORTANT: VIP or Sponsor is REQUIRED to run more than 2 accounts at a time, even if you purchase more than 2 instances for this script!

You can either pay month by month, or save in the long term with a lifetime purchase.

About P2P Master AI

Author: @Aeglen

Machine Learning 1-click account builder. All 23 skills, fully resumable quests, and minigames included. Responds with ChatGPT.

Thread:

Calyso

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Fantastic script. I've been using it for a few weeks now (Started when it was in beta, it's now out of beta). No issues, every update is great. New features coming soon and they actually arrive!

Link to review
    colony98787

Currently 1400 TTL and going strong, Honestly there is no other script that compares.

Link to review

Amazing Script, would recommend to anyone looking to get into botting. Please add herbiboar <3

Link to review

Amazing Script, would recommend to anyone looking to get into botting. Please add herbiboar <3

Link to review
    devblue

Honestly one of the most realistic bots out there, i've used several others and can HIGHLY recommend this one over the rest.

Link to review
    AutoMan

its like magic; "i can't believe its not a bot" should be the level of this lol.

Link to review
    Discorded

Still the best script ive used does so much and way too much for current price 

Link to review
    itstxz

Amazing script, in beta and already works like a charm, I can't wait for more updates. 

Link to review

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.