Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Scammed by Alfonso_rs

scottyo

I was scammed by Alfonso_rs

I was selling some ds2 accounts cheap

He wanted to buy a ds2 acc from me and wanted to verify that it was what it was supposed to be before payment, not ally I wouldn't do such things but this time I did. Minutes later I got a email saying it's been added to a jagex  account and Then ghosted me. 

Discord id- 1206333616485826572

Can provide screenshots if necessary. 

Screenshot_20240425_104926_Discord.jpg

Edited by scottyo

This user looks to have scammed multiple people already. He joins discord servers and solicits the users within, attempting to scam each person. From the numerous reports of this user's various scams across different discord servers, it seems they keep creating new discord accounts to ban-evade and continue their scams.

The Discord user has been notified and asked to repay the debts to their scam victims.

If they do not, their DreamBot account will be identified and banned for scamming numerous victims totaling more than $300 worth, numerous more scam attempts, and ban evasion.