Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Refund

Akura

1. Date Purchased: 04/09/24
    2. Script Purchased: Dreamy AIO Skiller Elite Lifetime
    3. Script Creator (tag them with @): @Zawy
    4. Reason for Refund: I would like a refund for Dreamy's AIO script because I can't train combat progressively due to not owning VIP. Although I did buy it a few days ago, just to see how this script would run and giving it a chance before I refunded. I've had issues trying to get it to work, but the main issue is once my VIP expires, I won't be purchasing it again for a while. So, I can't really schedule any tasks and would have to baby the accounts quite often. I'd rather look into other AIO builders that don't rely on task scheduler. I am interested in Dreamy's theiving and rune dragons script, and i'd rather spend my money on that. The ticket has been closed twice, I was not able to see the actual response. So, now I am making a request here.
    5. Proof of Issues (required: screenshots, videos, and/or DreamBot logs): Not applicable
    6. Proof of Script Creator Contact (required: screenshots, videos, and/or links to replies): 
    7. Desired Outcome: Refund (back to payment method or store credit) / Issue Fixed / Script Swap: Would like a refund back to card (might need to be to a different card. Since my discord was hacked, so the cards are locked)

image.png

image.png

Hey, it appears that you've used the script for over 200 hours. This clearly exceeds our runtime limit of 6 hours for refunds. I'm afraid you're not eligible for a refund for this purchase.

6 hours ago, Hashtag said:

Hey, it appears that you've used the script for over 200 hours. This clearly exceeds our runtime limit of 6 hours for refunds. I'm afraid you're not eligible for a refund for this purchase.

I don't believe i have actually used the script for that long, but it did keep running it because i paused the script often for a lot of hours. But that's understandable, thank you. For future reference, do all refund have to be less than 6 hours?

1 hour ago, Akura said:

I don't believe i have actually used the script for that long, but it did keep running it because i paused the script often for a lot of hours. But that's understandable, thank you. For future reference, do all refund have to be less than 6 hours?

You can read more about our terms here: