In order to maintain a positive and constructive community, we enforce several rules across the forums and chat. All members must follow the rules as described below at all times when posting on the forums or in the chat.
1. No Spam / Advertising
Do not spam the forums at anytime for any reason. We define spam as the posting of irrelevant or inappropriate messages. Do not post links or messages self-promoting or advertising for businesses, services, channels, communities or unrelated threads. Spamming also includes the sending of messages to large amounts of members using our personal messaging system.
2. No offensive posts, images or links
Do not post any content which can be considered abusive, defamatory or harassment; this includes but is not limited to any post with content that can be deemed discriminatory based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation or national origin. Do not post any material that is pornographic in nature or otherwise obscene.
3. Personal information
Do not post personal information or conversations of another user with or without their permission. This includes pictures, names, phone numbers, addresses, private messages, Skype logs, emails, IP addresses and all other uniquely identifying information. The only time personal information may be posted is when it is requested by a member of the DreamBot administrative team in an active dispute.
4. Do not post copyrighted content
Posting or otherwise supplying users with illegally obtained copyrighted material is not allowed. Providing information on methods to illegally obtain copyrighted material is prohibited.
5. Signature image height maximum must be followed
The total height of all images in your signature must not exceed 360px. You may have multiple 360px images in one line, but not stacked.
6. Posting on refund requests and disputes
Do not post on refund request or dispute threads unless you are directly affiliated with them. The outcome is decided by the DreamBot administrative team. However, additional proof that can change the outcome of the refund/dispute can be private messaged to the staff member who is investigating the case.
1. Private scripts:
You can do it. We'd prefer if you put your script on the SDN as a premium script instead. Please refer to this thread for information regarding private script shops. Only Scripter+/++ may post script threads or advertise private scripting. If you're found to be breaking any rules on this you will be warned, and if you continue banned.
Disclaimer: We're not affiliated with private scripts. We cannot provide security for these scripts, and you purchase at your own risk.
Do not use code you did not write yourself without permission from the author(s) unless the author(s) have made it clear you are allowed to do so.
- Any member is free to do services, however members should be aware of who a provider is before they purchase or trade for service. Such acknowledgements would include vouches and their trader feedback.
- Scamming is not allowed. If clear enough someone can be found guilty it will result in a permanent ban from the forums, most probably by IP and or in other ways.
- DreamBot is not liable for any of your losses using our market and will not refund in any way, shape or form on behalf of members of our community. If you are scammed, you can post a report in the appropriate section.
- No changes shall be made to the RuneScape or forum account of the buyer that are not directly authorized by him or her, this would be marked as scamming.
- No external links to other websites providing vouches or services are allowed, everything must be from within the DreamBot community.
- DreamBot accounts are not to be sold, rented or shared. They are meant to be personal and not to be distributed from player to player.
- SMS Membership pins are not to be sold, the reason being is that they are reversible and highly versed in the method of scamming. This also extends to accounts created with SMS Membership pins. You are still allowed to sell/buy gamecards as they are entirely safe once redeemed.
- It is allowed to receive feedback for a service, as long as the service was either paid or there was risk involved. An example for risk is doing a firecape service for someone, on an account that contains more than 1M RS3 GP or 07 GP. As we are aimed particularly at the RuneScape market, you are only allowed to give or receive feedback for graphics if there is at least $1 worth of goods (based off of common transfer rates) transacted. Feedback for free product will not be allowed. You may not give nor receive feedback from the same individual concurrently within 24 hour period.
Please keep in mind that the following items are not to be sold on the DreamBot Market for your own safety. Doing so, will result in immediate removal of your thread, and possibly more severe consequences depending on the item you're trying to promote -
- Hacker items like keyloggers, phishers and RAT's. Any other program or tool used for hacking
- Hacked accounts (forum, game, PayPal accounts, etc..).
- Stolen items (accounts, guides, methods, tutorials, etc..)
- Bulk Accounts (Netflix, Hulu+, Spotify, etc..)
- Twitch Prime accounts
- No cracked accounts in general
- Accounts and/or subscriptions for porn websites
- Loans of any sort and/or donation requests
- Private servers
- Physical items
- Any type of Educational Services
- Private Server Account/Gold
- Anything illegal by law
- Account Giveaways
Can I create multiple accounts?
No, creating multiple account is not allowed and will result in an immediate ban on all of your accounts. We check for members with duplicate accounts regularly.
Can I share my account or use someone else's?
No, you may only use your account with both the client and the forums.
What happens if I break a rule?
Breaking a rule will result in a warning, infraction or ban depending on severity. You can find out more by viewing the table below.
What do I do if someone is breaking a rule?
If you feel someone has violated a rule you can bring it to the staff team's attention by reporting the post, thread or personal message in which the violation occurred. Alternatively, you can send a personal message to a member of the staff team.
What can I do if I believe I was wrongly banned or infracted?
If you feel you were wrongly infracted, please message a community administrator. If you wish to appeal your ban you can post in the ban appeal section.
Points & Bans
The following is a rough guideline, moderators may act as they see fit. The forum will automatically ban users after reaching the points specified below.
|24 Hour Ban||3|
|72 Hour Ban||5|
|7 Day Ban||7|