Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
    • Best Sellers

• Latest Products

• Featured

• Topics

• Please see our Store Terms and Refund Policy before using this template. For a guide on taking screenshots and gifs/videos, please see this guide. Runtime Limits All script purchases after August 7, 2021 are subject to our new runtime limits when requesting a refund. If you have used and ran the purchased script more than 6 hours across all accounts you are no longer eligible for refund unless it meets another valid reason (early removal, abandoned, etc.). You Can Find Your Recent Runtime Here Any refund requests made without using this template will be automatically declined. This template is to make the process easier on you and our staff. Script Refund Request Template: Date Purchased: 8th of June 2024 Script Purchased: Sub Account Builder V3 Script Creator (tag them with @): @Zawy Reason for Refund: Quality of Script. Script has bugs that I described to Zawy earlier. It does not flawlessly do quests, does not use stamina on p2p or f2p quests, it does not use any teleports on f2p quests. Bugs also include agility - I only did questing & agility so far. I am unhappy with the quality and therefore would like to ask for a refund. I tried another script on trial here that I would like to purchase once refund is issued. Proof of Issues (required: screenshots, videos, and/or DreamBot logs): I died on one quest and the bot just stood at Lumbridge - quests that are done it gets stuck at NPC - I cant check my acc for what quests are done and not all the time, as it does not support the feature to "not let me select" previously done quests. It tries to do them again or bugs at queueing. Not sure how I can proof this. Proof of Script Creator Contact (required: screenshots, videos, and/or links to replies): ? Desired Outcome: Refund (back to payment method or store credit) / Issue Fixed / Script Swap - *Script Swap*    Thank you
      • Give some info, and console logs  
      • New to bot scripting, was curious why you keep checking for Dialogue? or what that means? I.E. if (Dialogues.canContinue()) { if (Dialogues.continueDialogue()) { Sleep.sleepUntil(() -> !Dialogues.canContinue(), 3000); } }  
      • None of this is contributing to topic. Though, plenty have answered the question so I guess it doesn't matter.
      • @SubCZ@Hashtag Issue with script getting stuck I’ve posted the log up top. The date purchased is 5/08/24. I got two weeks of use out of it then after that it started getting stuck in the bank and wouldn’t run. I purchased the sub scripts monthly Runecrafting script. The reason for the refund is I can’t use it because it’s getting stuck in the bank. The proof of the issue is the picture of the logs posted above.  Proof of script, creator contract? I’m unaware of how to find that. I’ve requested help in subs discord with little help. My desired outcome would be adding two weeks to my monthly subscription to cover what time I’ve not been able to use it. 
    • Popular Contributors

• Feedback Statistics

• Positive
      • Neutral
      • Negative
      • Total Positive
        99%

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.