Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
    • Best Sellers

• Latest Products

• Featured

• Topics

• Date Purchased: -6/27/24   Script Purchased:  -Sub Account Builder V3 Lifetime by SubCZ   Script Creator (tag them with @): - @SubCZ   Reason for Refund: -First purchase of something like this, didn't really read the minor note about the not so much ironman friendly note in the ironman friendly script. "Account Builder", "Ironman Friendly" and forced jewelry don't really belong together.   Proof of Issues (required: screenshots, videos, and/or DreamBot logs):  Any time i run it, its either this, or telling me I'm missing some high end jewelry Proof of Script Creator Contact (required: screenshots, videos, and/or links to replies):  -I have not directly went and asked for help. but the discord is full of people. Again, not very "Ironman friendly" Desired Outcome: Refund (back to payment method or store credit) / Issue Fixed / Script Swap -Store Credit would be great, I have actual recommendations of some to get now. Thanks!
      • only have 1 account, all the boxes are checked for local ands premium scripts so idk
      • Date of Purchase: 6/29/2024 Script Purchased: P2P Master AI Script Creator:  @Aeglen Reason for Refund: I accidentally bought a single license for the script when I actually needed two. I realized this mistake when I tried to use the script on a second account and encountered errors today. Evidence of Issue: Here are the error logs indicating the issue with the license limit: 13:21:56 AM: [WARN] This script had a problem starting. Check the console for more info. 13:21:56 AM: [WARN] This error usually occurs if it's an instanced script and you're running too many instances. 13:21:56 AM: [WARN] It can also occur if your VIP recently expired. Desired Outcome: I would like to request a refund for the single-instance purchase so that I can buy the two-instance package, which is $20 cheaper than buying two separate instances. Order #382880 Laffy
      • So I recently started playing RS3 and have been enjoying to my surprise. (classic interface with revolution)  This led me to think about botting and anti-cheat systems in both RS3 and OSRS. I've noticed that RS3 doesn't seem to have many bots, while OSRS has quite a few. This makes me curious about how the anti-cheat systems work in these games. One big question I have is whether the anti-cheat systems for RS3 and OSRS build profiles of players based on their activities. If they do, are these profiles shared between the two games, or does each game maintain its own separate profiles? For example, if you develop certain habits or play styles in one game, would the anti-cheat system recognize and track these behaviors in both games, or only within the individual game? RS3 is more AFK-friendly, which reduces the need for bots. Players can gain experience through XP lamps and oddments from keys, making botting less attractive. This might explain why there are fewer bots in RS3 compared to OSRS, where the grind is more intensive, leading to more botting. I'm also interested in the methods used by the anti-cheat systems, such as Botwatch. They might monitor multiple accounts from the same IP, use heatmaps of clicks, and gather other gameplay data to detect bots. An I think ex-JMod mentioned that they collect vast amounts of data. It would be fascinating to know if this data collection results in a unified profile across both RS3 and OSRS or if each game handles its data separately, or even if it does build a profile on you and look for anything "out of character"  would love to hear peoples thoughts on this
    • Popular Contributors

• Feedback Statistics

• Positive
      • Neutral
      • Negative
      • Total Positive
        99%

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.