Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
    • Best Sellers

• Latest Products

• Featured

• Topics

• hi, I think Bryophyta would be a cool script because there is not yet one ? if anyone is willing to either share theirs on pandemics script creator or if they wanna build it I will come. I’m sure others would too, it’s a fun newb boss to play with. i tried out the script creator from pandemic but as someone with no knowledge of computers besides I am aware they exist and I can use them… lol I couldn’t even make a wheat picker / flour maker script. 
      • Date Purchased: 05/07/24 Script Purchased: NoLimit Zulrah - LIFETIME Script Creator: @camelCase Reason for Refund: Haven't used the script since I purchased it.  Proof of Issues (required: screenshots, videos, and/or DreamBot logs):  Proof of Script Creator Contact (required: screenshots, videos, and/or links to replies):  Desired Outcome: Refund back to payment method
      • Refunded. Have a nice day!
      • Refunded (low usage). Have a nice day!
      • https://github.com/deepslayer/TreeScriptExample/   TreeScriptExample This repository demonstrates a hierarchical tree structure for scripting in DreamBot, an Old School RuneScape botting framework. The project showcases a Tree Branch Leaf framework that organizes bot tasks into a tree structure for better modularity and scalability. Project Structure The project is divided into packages that represent different levels of the tree hierarchy: high-level branches, low-level branches, and leaves. Packages and Classes highBranch CombatBranch.java: This class represents a high-level branch in the tree structure. It contains logic for combat-related tasks and aggregates lower-level branches like MeleeCowBranch and RangeCowBranch. SkillingBranch.java: This class represents a high-level branch for skilling tasks and aggregates branches like MiningBranch and WoodcuttingBranch. leaves AttackCowMeleeLeaf.java: This leaf class handles the logic for attacking cows using melee combat. AttackCowRangeLeaf.java: This leaf class handles the logic for attacking cows using ranged combat. BankInventoryLeaf.java: This leaf class handles the logic for banking inventory items. ChopTreeLeaf.java: This leaf class handles the logic for chopping trees. EatFoodLeaf.java: This leaf class handles the logic for eating food when the player's health is low. MineOreLeaf.java: This leaf class handles the logic for mining ores. lowBranch MeleeCowBranch.java: This branch class checks if the player has a sword equipped and contains leaves that handle eating food and attacking cows with melee. MiningBranch.java: This branch class checks if the player is equipped for mining and contains leaves that handle mining ores and related tasks. RangeCowBranch.java: This branch class checks if the player has a bow equipped and contains leaves that handle eating food and attacking cows with ranged weapons. WoodcuttingBranch.java: This branch class checks if the player is equipped for woodcutting and contains leaves that handle chopping trees and related tasks. myscript MyTreeScript.java: The main script class that initializes the tree structure and starts the script. It contains the root node and adds the top-level branches to it. Framework Overview The DreamBot Tree Branch Leaf framework is a hierarchical system where tasks are organized into a tree structure with a root node, branches, and leaves. Here's how the framework works: TreeScript: The main class that initializes the tree structure and starts the script. It contains the root node. Root: The top-level node that contains branches. Branches: Intermediate nodes that contain other branches or leaves. Leaves: The executable actions or tasks. Execution Flow The TreeScript class initializes the root node and adds top-level branches. Each branch's isValid() method determines if it should be executed. If a branch is valid, it iterates through its leaves to find a valid leaf. The first valid leaf's onLoop() method is executed.   PLEASE NOTE THIS EXAMPLE IS OVER SIMPLIFIED FOR LEARNING PURPOSES
    • Popular Contributors

• Feedback Statistics

• Positive
      • Neutral
      • Negative
      • Total Positive
        99%

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.