Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
    • Best Sellers

• Latest Products

• Featured

• Topics

• I knew of this way, I just thought there may have been a way to turn them all off, instead of having to turn them off individually.
      • Yeah thats what I ended up doing, would click the widget, to bring up the options, then just moved the curser and clicked. Again, just think its a bit of an ugly way to do it haha Was for collosseum rewards chest
      • Hello, I'm uploading this repeat style topic to hopefully show people an easier way to get up and running with Eclipse. So lets get started! First follow, https://dreambot.org/guides/scripter-guide/script-dev/installing-jdk/ and download a .zip of w/e version you want. I use 21 LTS Eclipse Temurin also grab the same version of the jre. Download Eclipse IDE for Java Developers from https://www.eclipse.org/ It comes in a zip format so extract it and put it where you want. Open it up and configure where you want the workspace to be, "This is where your projects will save to." Once it is open select new Java Project. This will Appear! First lets Configure JRE to our downloaded and extracted JDK folder, "I normally put this in the workspace where my projects are saved but not inside my project." Now make sure that Use default JRE is selected. Click Next! Now this will appear. Click Libraries, Click Modulepath, and then click Add External Jars.   Now this will appear. Nav yourself to the default installed path after running the DBLauncher and letting it update. Select the clinet.jar and click OK   Now click finish. Your all set to now follow this guide, except we are going to be using Eclipse to export our Script. https://dreambot.org/guides/scripter-guide/script-dev/running-first-script/ So nav yourself to your Package editor, and right click.   Now select Export. This will appear. Expand the Java option with a folder by click the arrow. Highlight JAR file and click next.   This will appear now.  Expand your project name, and make sure default package is selected. in the pane to the right of it make sure .classpath and .project is selected. Browse to your scripts folder and name your .jar it should default to your projects name. Then click OK, and then Finish.   This will appear now. "Not on your first export!!" Click Yes     The last appear I swear XD. Click OK.   Congrats check you DreamBot scripts folder to make sure it exported. Fire up DreamBot through the Jagex launcher with your patched in DreamBot on either clinet. NOTE if you patch runelite it comes with a stand alone jre @ 1.8, which gives you a miss match jre error! In this case follow this to solve it. Happy Botting!!!     Up vote it and I'll make a video. I''ll get around to cleaning it up and making it more professional looking.
      • Hello, are you having this problem. Here's how to solve it. Nav yourself to your RuneLite stand alone jre install dir mine in this case is. C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\RuneLite\jre Download a version of the jre, in my case I downloaded 21-lts eclipse temurin as a zip extract it locate the same folders and files or similar, that matchs what is in the C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\RuneLite\jre folder. Copy, paste, and replace these  files and folders. Clean up your mess and close out of everything. now open runelite, which will cause the patched dreambot to open instead. No more error happy botting!!!   The problem presets because RuneLite comes with jre 1.8. The dev on the other hand is using a newer version of the jdk which comes packed with the newer jre. When compiled it compiles for the jre version that the jdk is using.   Let me know if you would like a video clip of how it's done.
      • After seeing people in the EDU discord requesting an example of a "tree branch framework" script I've decided to make my woodcutting script open source. https://github.com/StanlyLife/LuxeLiteWoodcutting I learned tree branch framework by looking at examples from other open-source projects and hopefully, this repository will help others to write with TreeScript instead of AbstractScript and write better scripts. Any questions are welcome. if you want to try the script you can find it here 
    • Popular Contributors

• Feedback Statistics

• Positive
      • Neutral
      • Negative
      • Total Positive
        99%

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.