Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
    • Best Sellers

• Latest Products

• Featured

• Topics

• Apparently my script is "too simple" to publish to the SDN. Suggesting that I "Consider adding more trees, more locations, banking and axe upgrading." First of all there are no more teaks on Fossil Island. So adding more trees and locations is out of the question. Secondly, Banking is out of the question as the script is designed for fast experience. Banking would eliminate the purpose for me developing it in the first place. I guess I will support axe upgrading and see if they will publish it. Until then, for anyone wanting to give it a try, here's the jar. Just throw it in "C:\Users\USERNAME\DreamBot\Scripts" Fossil Teaks.jar
      • Internet speed doesn't really matter, as long as it's stable you can run osrs pretty much at an extreme low download/upload speed. Start of small, nothing is more demotivating then pumping tons of money and resources into it and catching a big banwave. Start with something easy, don't instantly go for the methods that require high leveled accounts. Write your own scripts (or have scripters like me create them for you, this is paid ofc, there are quite a few people that can do this) to lower ban rates.
      • Script Refund Request Template: Date Purchased: 9/8/24 Script Purchased: Revenant Account Builder Script Creator (tag them with @): @TheSaint Reason for Refund: Accidental Purchase. Didn’t realize it was instanced Lifetime Proof of Issues (required: screenshots, videos, and/or DreamBot logs):  Proof of Script Creator Contact (required: screenshots, videos, and/or links to replies): https://imgur.com/a/cFBdJAN Desired Outcome: Refund (back to payment method or store credit) / Issue Fixed / Script Swap: REFUND
      • Hello everyone! A new version of DreamBot is now live! Changes: Added Timer#formatRemainingTime Fixed spell cost for earth bolt Increased logic around getting stuck at trees GE Search will now stop typing if your target item is showing as the first item Userhome generation will now use UserHomeCache as a parent directory to make it easy to see all your caches (existing userhomes will not be affected) Fresh start userhomes will now go into the UserHomeCache/FreshStarts directory. Added a default behavior of using a userhome based on QuickStart params for account nickname or account user if fresh start is not enabled and userhome param is not used Added directories for log files to make it easier to distinguish between accounts' logfiles Always remember, to be on the latest version of our client you must run DBLauncher.jar! The client does NOT update itself! Thanks, The Dream Team
      • Hi, My client fails with a proxy ("[WARN] Failed to connect to the game, retrying...") but works with my IP. The proxy is valid and has been fine according to support. Any advice? Thanks!
    • Popular Contributors

• Feedback Statistics

• Positive
      • Neutral
      • Negative
      • Total Positive
        99%

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.