Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Build a Bot Farm Funded by Script Development

RSMasterGuard

Introduction

Been botting on and off RS for the last decade and have finally decided to leverage my programming experience to start building scripts for OSRS, but I am also cheap and don't want to scale my bot farm via $ so I have figured out my middle ground, fund it via scripting. I will be posting my Gold Farm Stats and Scripting progress, let me know if you have any script requests and I'll see about making a script for it. Please note currently only running bots in F2P so making a members script might be out of scope for now.

Gold Farm 

May 2022 | Total Accounts: 104 | Total Accounts Banned: 40 | Total Accounts Running: 6

June 2022 | Total Accounts: 163 | Total Accounts Banned: 51 | Total Accounts Running: 6

July 2023 | Total Accounts: 235 | Total Accounts Banned: 89 | Total Accounts Running: 16

Aug 2023 | Total Accounts: 250 | Total Accounts Banned: 93 | Total Accounts Running: 19

Public Scripting & Goals

May 2022 | Release Al Kharid Beer Glass Collector (Launched!) & RSMaster Cabbage Collector (Launched!) & 1st Attempt at Scripter+ Test (Failed)

June 2022 | Release Al Kharid Beer Glass Collector V2 & Cabbage Collector V2

Private Scripting

May 2022 | Finish Beta of Tutorial Island Script

June 2022 | Tutorial Island --> 55 Magic AIO & F2P Quests & Moneymaking Scripts, Agility AIO, AIO Thieving, Crafting AIO

May 2023 | Tutorial Island --> 55 Magic AIO & F2P Quests (Done!)

June 2023 | AIO Smithing, Magic, Cooking, Crafting and Fletching to 99 (Done!)

July 2023 | AIO Woodcutting, Fishing, Cooking, Mining and Combat to 99  (Done!)

Aug 2023 | AIO F2P Quests and Develop Dynamic Decision Solution to level as skill and quests using AIOs 

Accounts

June 2023 | 1st Account to 99 Magic, Smithing, Cooking using AIO

July 2023 | 1st Account to break 150m total XP and 99 Crafting using AIO

Oct 2023 | 1st Account to break 250m total XP and 1250 total level - first 99 in RS3

More updates to follow, if you want a certain F2P script made post below and I will see about making it. I will also try to update this whenever a notable update comes along

Edited by RSMasterGuard
    Providing Update

32 minutes ago, Hans Zimmer said:

Good luck and hopefully you make some nice progress!

Thanks! Lost most of those account early on before I figured out the break system was built into Dreambot so I am expecting to see a lot less ban rates. Maybe I'll add a 99 or total GP counter rounded to the nearest 10m or something.

56 minutes ago, SubCZ said:

Good luck m8, keep the updates coming

Ty, just lost 2 accounts for the first time in a week training them up... guess that teaches me once again not to use other people's script. Lol.

3 hours ago, SirNecrosis said:

Make a F2P quester to do all quests on F2P except for shield or arrav.

I have already started a private script for exactly that until I get Scripter+, currently does 12 QPs, working on a tut island bot that can AIO a few different skills to a decent base and a script that will get you to high alch from tut island with 0 interactions.