Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Build a Bot Farm Funded by Script Development

RSMasterGuard

29 minutes ago, romanaka3 said:

Are you onlu running your own scipt or other?
    Also member or F2P?

Mostly my own now as the ban rates on F2P free scripts was just too high for me. The accounts I am losing now are mostly me getting greedy and botting too much or a few scripts I have for areas that are highly botted so they are getting caught - though even there I have been able drop rates compared to free scripts, for example Tut island I bot 100% and have only had 1 account banned via that.

2 hours ago, RSMasterGuard said:

Mostly my own now as the ban rates on F2P free scripts was just too high for me. The accounts I am losing now are mostly me getting greedy and botting too much or a few scripts I have for areas that are highly botted so they are getting caught - though even there I have been able drop rates compared to free scripts, for example Tut island I bot 100% and have only had 1 account banned via that.

I'm running into this for F2P, where I got greedy.  70 fishing/wcing no problems, bot mining in rimmington, jagex loses their minds

23 minutes ago, wr80 said:

I'm running into this for F2P, where I got greedy.  70 fishing/wcing no problems, bot mining in rimmington, jagex loses their minds

Ya its all about being creative, what you see bots doing don't do that and figure out other ways to do the same thing. The script I released on Dreambot is a good example, not a top money maker but a decent one with extremely low ban rates.

1 hour ago, RSMasterGuard said:

Ya its all about being creative, what you see bots doing don't do that and figure out other ways to do the same thing. The script I released on Dreambot is a good example, not a top money maker but a decent one with extremely low ban rates.

Yup I find doing odd things to be more successful.. Hill giants though still working really well for me...

59 minutes ago, wr80 said:

Yup I find doing odd things to be more successful.. Hill giants though still working really well for me...

Ya combat is the only exception to that rule I have found as well, though botting what is already really busy is kinda of annoying. Might work on a Hill Giant and other bossing pvm F2P script to run there to train magic as I am noticing slightly too much traffic at the Wizard tower, someone is training a massive mage farm, easily 100s of accounts.

Final update for this month, observation for most of bans was that they either happened straight off tutorial island or because I ran a script for 3+ without breaks. I need to improve a few of my private scripts as needing to stop a script and restart it messes with the breaking which can lead to bans. Additional practices that I believe will help prevent further chain bans will be implemented.

On 5/27/2022 at 1:39 AM, RSMasterGuard said:

Ya combat is the only exception to that rule I have found as well, though botting what is already really busy is kinda of annoying. Might work on a Hill Giant and other bossing pvm F2P script to run there to train magic as I am noticing slightly too much traffic at the Wizard tower, someone is training a massive mage farm, easily 100s of accounts.

For bossing Bryophyta i think
    Need like 37 prayer and 40 range and 20 def  and you can easy kill it. I did it with those stats but manualy

2 hours ago, romanaka3 said:

For bossing Bryophyta i think
    Need like 37 prayer and 40 range and 20 def  and you can easy kill it. I did it with those stats but manualy

Good to know rough baseline on that, I haven't yet started on it and those are surprisingly lower than I expected them to be.

57 minutes ago, RSMasterGuard said:

Good to know rough baseline on that, I haven't yet started on it and those are surprisingly lower than I expected them to be.

The problem is getting key from moss giant
    You can safe spot than but ye drop rate is derible with range its slow and with mele you need to train cause its multi zone

46 minutes ago, romanaka3 said:

The problem is getting key from moss giant
    You can safe spot than but ye drop rate is derible with range its slow and with mele you need to train cause its multi zone

Thats no issue, I have a AIO script for getting to High Alching with no human interaction so I can just level all the accounts to have telegrab with basically no lift.