Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Scammed when using Dreaembot

IHME666

• 3 months later...
    On 8/3/2023 at 9:56 PM, AFool said:

I don't want to add flame to the fire.

But I received a ban a year or so ago... So I stopped playing/botting until it expired..when I finally logged in my account was wiped.

Everything including slayer helm(I)

So I'm not sure where to point the finger.

I've gotten bans that wipe out all the progress I got when botting, that could be what happened they will take gp and items too.

• 3 months later...

all for new guest , here it's SAFE ,  i am new for close to 2 months and i had no problem and no scamming .

so dont worry all scripter are safe 

• 1 month later...

I know the topic is old, but I've been using DB for 1+ years, I've never had any problems with it.

about dropping the items, there was a script that I ran that actually did that, I stopped it, put the items in the bank and there were no more problems. I don't remember the Script at the moment.