Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Scammed when using Dreaembot

IHME666

20 hours ago, yeeter said:

Read my above post, you are clearly doing something incorrectly.

I find it pretty insane you made your dreambot account on Saturday and have been hacked twice in 4 days. 

I wouldn’t waste my time on here posting this for no reason. You folks are clearly blind if you don’t see that someone from dreambot is hacking accounts. My new bank pin request was  canceled as well. I saw the damn script get rid of all the valuable items on my character. Don’t be ignorant and think that this website doesn’t have corrupted people writing scripts and people who work for it that hack accounts. Every business has those people. That’s how the world works unfortunately bud. There’s a shit ton of people on dream bot forums that have claimed to be scammed. Are you truly dumb enough to think all these people are lying? How stupid must you be? Get off your damn high horse and look into it yourself unless you’re in on it which at this point you sound like you are. Your in denial bud.

16 hours ago, GL0ZZ3N said:

I also use these scripts. Been active here for over a year. Zero issues. Have made BILLIONS. 

If you work 60 hours a week, you dont need to be worried about a video game. This sounds like a lie to me and, well.... nobody likes a liar, because if you lie about something as stupid as this, what else would you lie about? 

First of all bud, I wouldn’t waste my time writing this to get a rise out of your ass. Second, if you ever worked a skilled trade with your hands 60 hours a week you want to wind down when you get home. I wind down and get my mind off of things by playing OSRS. You obviously aren’t a working man. How about you get your fat ass out of your mom’s basement and come say that liar shit to my face? Nobody likes a dumb fuck who thinks something can’t happen to anyone else just because it hasn’t happened to them. You have zero intelligence.

If someone from dreambot could actually look into this that would be great. No I didn’t buy an account, yes it’s my original account I’ve had for years.I literally ran the script and saw the items disappear from my character. They weren’t dropped and I couldn’t find them. Everything was of high value. My account was logged into several times while at work after the first incident as well and that’s when I got scammed even worse. I did save my password for login on the dreambot client. It’s awfully odd how even more of my stuff got stolen a second time after I changed all my passwords both game and email and I was using Authenticator as well. It’s also weird how the script only took my valuables equipped on my character. If it was some glitch or something it would have jacked up everything. 20 years of RuneScape gameplay, and never hacked until I started using dreambot. It’s funny how some people on here says oh that can’t happen, well …………… of course it fucking can.You got guys smart enough to write mastermind scripts, you think they aren’t capable of stealing shit from peoples accounts by hacking them? You also have multiple users who just randomly got all there shit of value took away from their accounts after using dreambot. Their might be one guy who works for another bot site or some shit trying to make y’all look bad but your not going to have a shit tone of people telling you they got their shit stolen for no damn reason. Be logical here, someone is fucking people over bad and eventually someone is going to take some kind of legal action.If you don’t think people are taking advantage of people whether it’s this website and it’s client or the people writing the scripts then your dick is loose.

On 6/29/2023 at 9:55 PM, Kasper67 said:

First of all bud, I wouldn’t waste my time writing this to get a rise out of your ass. Second, if you ever worked a skilled trade with your hands 60 hours a week you want to wind down when you get home. I wind down and get my mind off of things by playing OSRS. You obviously aren’t a working man. How about you get your fat ass out of your mom’s basement and come say that liar shit to my face? Nobody likes a dumb fuck who thinks something can’t happen to anyone else just because it hasn’t happened to them. You have zero intelligence.

Wow, you sound poor.

TLDR btw

On 6/29/2023 at 9:44 PM, Kasper67 said:

If someone from dreambot could actually look into this that would be great. No I didn’t buy an account, yes it’s my original account I’ve had for years.I literally ran the script and saw the items disappear from my character. They weren’t dropped and I couldn’t find them. Everything was of high value. My account was logged into several times while at work after the first incident as well and that’s when I got scammed even worse. I did save my password for login on the dreambot client. It’s awfully odd how even more of my stuff got stolen a second time after I changed all my passwords both game and email and I was using Authenticator as well. It’s also weird how the script only took my valuables equipped on my character. If it was some glitch or something it would have jacked up everything. 20 years of RuneScape gameplay, and never hacked until I started using dreambot. It’s funny how some people on here says oh that can’t happen, well …………… of course it fucking can.You got guys smart enough to write mastermind scripts, you think they aren’t capable of stealing shit from peoples accounts by hacking them? You also have multiple users who just randomly got all there shit of value took away from their accounts after using dreambot. Their might be one guy who works for another bot site or some shit trying to make y’all look bad but your not going to have a shit tone of people telling you they got their shit stolen for no damn reason. Be logical here, someone is fucking people over bad and eventually someone is going to take some kind of legal action.If you don’t think people are taking advantage of people whether it’s this website and it’s client or the people writing the scripts then your dick is loose.

1. All account information is stored locally. If you have 2fa, then you'd have to add the totp key to your account. If you did, then we move on to further points.
    2. I only see the dream aio skiller on your account, unless you think sub's script hacked you two times within the 10 minutes you ran it while you were at work.
    3. If you get a recording of something happening, then it gives us a much larger clue as to what's happening and how/where to look deeper into things, as well as confirming to us that something is happening within the script, or if somehow your information was snagged.
    4. We do go through all code in SDN submissions. We have securities in place for things like sending any files/text/etc out. Looking for outgoing (or incoming) connections made in a script is a pretty easy thing to scan for.  Code that were to do something like "If they have x amount of wealth, drop their items!" or to send account information to a server would be so blatantly obvious to us that I'd question their mental state. There are very few options available for them to hijack your account information, all of which would be blatantly obvious to us.
    5. You mentioned that you saw sub's script drop your stuff, but then later said you didn't know what happened to your items. It's literally impossible for your items to just straight disappear. That's just not something that is possible.

If you were to use any local scripts, that's a different matter. If you were to use a cracked script that was advertised/offered in the shadier discords, you can be sure they're all malicious. This is personally my guess as to what happened, especially since you said you were running a script that you do not own. I say this because yes, it is a very real possibility that it can happen to you if you're running scripts that we cannot verify.

I see you also made your own post earlier on about this but edited it out, though I'm not sure why.

I can also guarantee you the amount of money someone makes from selling scripts here far outweighs what they would get from your account. 700m is 140 usd, which is barely more than what the aio skiller script cost you to begin with. They would not risk their sales here for your 700m in items. Especially since us reviewing their code would very easily and quickly get them banned when they tried to put it in to begin with.

• 1 month later...

I don't want to add flame to the fire.

But I received a ban a year or so ago... So I stopped playing/botting until it expired..when I finally logged in my account was wiped.

Everything including slayer helm(I)

So I'm not sure where to point the finger.

3 hours ago, AFool said:

I don't want to add flame to the fire.

But I received a ban a year or so ago... So I stopped playing/botting until it expired..when I finally logged in my account was wiped.

Everything including slayer helm(I)

So I'm not sure where to point the finger.

I'd honestly search the email/ username in leaked databases - more likely you used the username and password else where. I have been scripts that take those lists and just run them through OSRS login to see what sticks and then drain the accounts.

No I will not tell anywhere where they can get these scripts.

• 3 weeks later...

Instead of blaming your botting client, Check your startup folder via taskmanager and regedit and run a virus scan using Windows defender.

You could be Ratted ( Remote Administrator Tool ) or have a keylogger running.