Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Banned using only high alch auto clicker

Botester

Just wanted to let you guys know , I got a 2 day ban from using bots , so I decided I only play "legit" , meaning no scripts and no botting clients on my PC.

I got tempted to use MurGee auto clicker with random intervals clicking at a random location to high alch...

After a week of using it carefully , mixing it with quests and other skills and NOT botting over night for like 24 hours straight , I got perma banned....

Just for using an auto clicker.... damn they really got good on their detection system , I remember 10 years ago I bottted 24/7 for a year never got anything , literally suicide botted like a maniac , now I get banned for auto clicker in less than a week of cautious play

You decided to play "legit" but still used an auto clicker..?

Obviously you can still get banned for using an auto clicker..

I know people who have achieved 99 mage by doing so, you just have to be really careful.

Better luck next time :)

Location might help you next time. Try auto clicking in a secluded spot like the roof of a house in the middle of nowhere or in a stack of people in w302.

38 minutes ago, Deus Aureae said:

Location might help you next time. Try auto clicking in a secluded spot like the roof of a house in the middle of nowhere or in a stack of people in w302.

Because of random events I only alched in banks , and I changed bank every 10,000 alchs , falador , ardy , varrock , canifis ...

Tried to do it as safely as possible... im so bummed ...

6 minutes ago, Botester said:

Because of random events I only alched in banks , and I changed bank every 10,000 alchs , falador , ardy , varrock , canifis ...

Tried to do it as safely as possible... im so bummed ...

You probably would have been safer just sitting at the GE on world 302.

If you're standing at a bank and you're the only person there alching people will just assume you're botting.

Best solution I can offer is don't use an auto clicker when playing "legit"  :facep:

Chances are with 10k clicks at multiple banks etc a pattern was formed and it was detected. 

I script alching on all of my accounts and they don't have any issues.

I'd guess either some pattern you did was not okay, or you got flagged much earlier (from your 2day) and so the minute you had any suspicious activity (eg: alching for 4 hours) you were flagged again and perm banned without a second glance.

i botted 55-85 on old main, no ban, literally just sat at GE alching the whole time!

Its good you used murgee, but you need to use the random click locations aswell as the random interval!

Archived