Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Dispute between Seraphic and Banker

Seraphic

Holy shit...

1) I don't need to prove anything to you. I'm 17 at a sixth form in my second year of college to which I have been studying A-Level business studies, so yea. I am educated in business studies at an A-Level.

2) I used a statement which many have used before, in a non-malicious way which is evident, You literally said "hah" and "l0l", I'm sure you were very offended and felt that your life was at risk...

3) I am under no obligation to do so, and as far as you're aware, the users in question may wish to remain anonymous.

4) Please provide evidence to where I had asked you to purchase graphics for me.

5) Yes, however, no goods have been exchanged and no trades have been made under the name "BankerGold" by myself or Top Wok. You are clinging onto anything you can.

Please explain to me how I had supposedly copied your goldsite idea when you, yourself provided evidence of me asking what RSAngel even was? - I didn't know you had one until this point.

Suppose I'm copying Arcus, Bogla and other sites too then, maybe they should dispute me for theft?

You hold 50~ feedback. Wow gratz bro - I'm sitting comfortably at almost double it, feedback means nothing - Nezz, has only a few feedback, does this mean he is not to be trusted?

You're causing issues for no valid reason and are clinging onto anything you can in order to have me receive a punishment, as Prime has stated. Offsite and general reputability of both of us do need to be taken into account, and when you yourself are associating with members who are banned, have Do Not Trade ranks and other, whereas I, have no bans on forums (other than requested ones on Powerbot & such from forgetting usernames :s) and have maintained a good image and reputation on this site apart from the odd dispute which has never amounted to anything substantial.

The post on dinh was clearly a joke as stated on the thread itself: "

Note: this isn't a serious thread hence the Spam section. Don't take it as such."

Also, if you'd kindly look at the people who had upvoted/liked the thread, you will notice Nezz, the owner who understood the joking nature of this. Something you're clearly unable to do.

Sera:

https://dreambot.org...ers-gift-cards/

It should also be investigated to see whether Banker is selling frauded/stolen gift cards. If this is the case this should automatically be a bannable offence. I don't see any pictures of the gift cards and frauded property IS NOT to be sold via the DreamBot market.

Yes, I did have a thread selling gift cards - from CDKeys.com if you were interested, as I could get gift cards etc for a very reasonable price and turn a small profit.

You're not getting the money so stop trying.

Thank you :*

All members involved: Myself, @Seraphic

Explanation: I would firstly like to apologize to the staff team for the scale this dispute has gone to.

Okay, so during the course of the dispute there are many things I have noticed, this user has taken it upon himself to leak my first name which I did not consent to, and at the age of 17, I feel this is a breach of privacy and deeply unsettling.

Secondly, I would like to report manipulating and/or faking evidence in order to frame me.

The user has made a claim that I threatened him with a death threat, and from the evidence he has supplied it would certainly look this way, evidence he has supplied: http://tinypic.com/r/34ja9gm/9

However, when you zoom out and look at the context of this message, you will notice that it was simply a figure of speech and at no point did I ever threaten to "kill him" as stated in his post on Page 3 of the active dispute.

As you can see, at no point did this user feel threatened by my statement and infact made light of the matter afterwards.

Finally, I would like to report harassment from the user, not in the sense of contact but other.

The user has continuously made public my part-time job which many already know is infact McDonalds while i am at college. This was again a leak of personal information to which i feel threatened by.

Instead of leaving this at just the dispute he has now gone to the extend of taking an image of a user saying "Oh hi McDonalds boy" which is clearly a direct attack against myself in response to the active dispute.

I personally believe this user has broken more than 1 rule in this report and I would personally like him to either be warned for his activities and made to edit/remove the parts which leak my information and are of a harassing nature.

Either this or a further punishment in the form of a temporary ban from the site, or whatever the staff member dealing with this deems fit.

Thank you.

Banker

Banker's thread will be consolidated and merged with the other thread.

This thread will now be locked. By now, all involved parties have been given enough time to submit all they want to submit.

After reviewing the information we've been given, a decision will be made shortly.

After much consideration from the staff team, the following decisions will be made regarding the information brought forward by these disputes.

The user Banker will be labeled Trade with Caution. He is involved in a disproportionately high amount of scandals, considering his activity on DreamBot is not too significant. More importantly, among his business partners (even current ones) are users permanently banned for various reasons. By partnering up with such people, he is allowing these banned users back into our community to inflict more damage, via proxy of his own profile. He chooses to jeopardize his own reputation and standing within our community by doing that, and so his rank will appropriately reflect it. If he wishes to repeal his Trade with Caution status, he will have to drop these affiliations and stay out of trouble.

As staff members of this forum, we can only encourage what is right. If the involved parties wish to pursue it further, they would have to do so outside of DreamBot. The decision that we'll encourage is that Banker should either refund Seraphic the money that he has spent towards their project, or those items should belong to Seraphic. This is assuming that them working together on the project still is outside of the realm of possibility. Banker can choose to keep and use the items or to let Seraphic keep the rights to them. This includes the domain name, and any purchased graphics. As Banker did not tell Seraphic to buy anything on his behalf, Banker will only need to pay for what he chooses to want or keep. For anything Banker does not want, he does not need to compensate Seraphic for; but this means Seraphic will own that item. For example, if Banker decides he does not want the domain name anymore, he does not need to pay Seraphic for it. Seraphic will keep the domain name to do with as he pleases. We feel this is the most fair, as Seraphic did spend his own money towards the project, and it is not fair for those contributions (however minor they are) to be taken from him with nothing given in return.

And after painstakingly reading through all that has been submitted to us, we have decided to enforce the decision to permanently ban the user Seraphic from our community. Without going into too much detail, his behavior is ultimately unacceptable in our community. We understand that Seraphic has attempted to contribute to our community and forums, and we respect his efforts. However, it is impossible to overlook all of the evidence that has been submitted to us. He is not above the rules. Inaction would imply that we'd encourage such behaviors, and we want to make it clear that we strongly prohibit behaviors such as harassment, threats, and doxxing.

Seraphic may try a ban appeal after a month.

Archived