Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Dispute between Seraphic and Banker

Seraphic

https://gyazo.com/ef19195fba9d11d46e95159df0cfbe5d - Erm Seraphic... Who is lying here?

No details got shared between us, I blocked you for a reason and have unblocked you to show everyone the truth yet again. What you're claiming is just text, I have everything needed however.

There was a group chat. I'll hop on my other laptop and get the photos from the group chat if need be. You were involved in the groupchat but then left. Therefore you WERE involved. Thats one of the reasons I didn't ever transfer over the license because I saw those pastebins and you were still involved in a PERSONAL deal with Kyle and even if I transferred over the license, you would have kicked me off the team anyway.

Also you claim you have never had a negative "report" against you. You are someone who is not market heavy in the community. You leave, you come back 6 months later ask for help, fuck someone else over then leave again. Let your feedback speak for itself. The last time you have had a feedback was October 11th which is 2 months old. You claimed I would receive all these perks "being unbanned from OSBot" and encouraged me to join in for the benefits. Then you removed all my permissions claimed it was half truth to fucking me over. You have had problems with scripts. You can't build scripts within a reasonable time frame and then you have the audacity to say to me "Oh I think it's Seraphic whose causing the problems here". Absolutely not. You were in a role of management in FedoraIT. There were only 2 people you and Lost Fedora LOL. It failed. Any business you have tried to start has failed massively. In fact, if you owned a legitimate business, why do you work in McDonalds. You have no business knowledge, I attend business classes 1-2 days weekly. I can for sure run a business better than you and we will see who lasts longer yeah. RSAngel or BankerGold lmao. Anyway let me know when you can send over my ETH like you promised earlier. I didn't cause a shitstorm for no reason. I caused a shitstorm cause I was unaware at what was taking place, I was in no way informed about this "investigation" that was going on. Also you talk about your shitty $200 trades. I'm sure I can get over your $200 trade. I am definitely sure I am more trusted than you in this community. You are hardly even active anymore and you even admitted your activity has been decreasing.

In fact just the other day I was sleeping, this guy wanted to do a $400+ trade. And you're talking about 200$ trades. Man you are truely hilarious.

http://tinypic.com/r/vgqtjc/9

You voided the agreement. You also agreed further up that you would pay me my money if you were no longer planning on working with me.

Wheres my $$??

You did have involvement in it.

The scam report was for attempted scam behaviour. I reported you because your actions were fishy. Therefore because of that, YOU cannot say that it was a frame attempt.

You were clearly involved in the agreement which didn't happen based on your sketchy behaviour.

I'm a cunt, ok then, does attempting to ruin a relationship based on being banned on another botting site justify your behaviour you immature cunt? I would have expected more maturity out of you being a father to be honest.

I was out of the conversation which you tried to handle.

That means I was not directly involved, if I was involved you wouldn't have felt the need to go behind my back to try compromise my position. Kyle wrote up a specific agreement for you which you declined and blocked him.

After you blocked him you found it fitting a few days later to make a scam report on me, and maturity from a father? DAMN Sorry lad, you ain't getting that on a forum no matter who you're speaking to. Yes you're a cunt, a slimy cunt at that. You tried to extort $60 out of me for a license I had no involvement with and we both know it, due to this you wasn't able to file a valid scam report on me as I did not receive any goods or payments from you meaning there was nothing owed.

I will ask once again.

Provide where I was part of your conversation where you went behind my back.

- Last time I checked, (and even proved above in my previous comments) you went behind my back which forced my hand to leave before anything was finalized. Prove me wrong, i'll happily pay you what you believe banker needs to give you if that's the case.

In addition, from the point you transferred ownership to me willing fully. The domain in question is actually no longer your property.

:shrug:

It should also be noted that if user A gives user B root administrator access to user B. User B then steals the VPS off User A since User B had root admin privileges then User A has been scammed from a VPS from user B. The intellectual property was shared in this case. I was removed from my ownership of the intellectual property. That is a scam. It was proven. The domain wasn't provided to you on the willingly. It was provided on the basis that I would receive permissions for it. I got kicked out of my permissions because Banker was not satisfied with my progress and I wasn't working quick enough for him and now he bullshits and spread lies and misinformation first of all saying "It was his OSBot account that made me kick him" then he goes and lies and says "I didn't know Seraphic was buying the graphics" then you say "Oh Seraphic was known for ban evading on Sythe" then you go and say "I refused the payment". There are a lot of inconsistencies and Banker has fabricated a lot of stuff. In that case then if Dbuffed is now involved in this report, I'll get a couple of people to talk about how much of a faggot he is yeah? Because it seems that Banker has just got Dbuffed jumping on the bandwagon to save him. Ok. Dbuffed was NOT involved in this transaction. I don't know why he's trying to report me, bring up a 6 month old report and trying to justify his shit. In that 6 months I have bought 2 new computers and racked up over $1250. Move on with your life. Focus on taking care on your child. Stop wasting your time trying to justify your bullshit and try and slander me based on one report and be a better parent. I cannot believe this. Anyway, I don't know what he's trying to argue. He told me I'd get my money today. I haven't received a single payment and I'm still waiting for you to stick to what you promised.

There was a group chat. I'll hop on my other laptop and get the photos from the group chat if need be. You were involved in the groupchat but then left. Therefore you WERE involved. Thats one of the reasons I didn't ever transfer over the license because I saw those pastebins and you were still involved in a PERSONAL deal with Kyle and even if I transferred over the license, you would have kicked me off the team anyway.

I think you will find, you went behind my back and tried to set it so you and Kyle were in control not me you and Kyle.

For that (with proof) I left the chat. I have shown the conversation also. So you claiming that you have done this and that I want proof of it and get it now you fucking liar. 

Stop claiming text evidence, when there is NO PROOF of it.

Stop wasting your time trying to justify your bullshit and try and slander me based on one report and be a better parent. I cannot believe this -

This HAS EVERYTHING to do with me as you've also tried to do the same to me you dumb fuck. 

You can try bring people here all you want and flame me, please go ahead it doesn't make you less of a asshat. Being a parent doesn't have anything to do with you being a lying cunt either, but then again i'll again ask -

Where is the proof of ME specifically gaining something from you, asking you to buy something or anything else? There isn't anything as you kept it between you and Kyle when it came to that, meaning a lot like Bank, you was trying to frame me under miss-conduct.

@Mods, found the chat between myself and Kyle that involved my behalf and my opinions.

877fbcc58f931948d93cfd41ae0dc6d4.png

Just part of it. 

As you can see, Kyle claimed we need to keep the chat between all 3 of us, after this I left the chat as he wasn't willing to (seraphic) and he blocked Kyle.

I think you will find, you went behind my back and tried to set it so you and Kyle were in control not me you and Kyle.

For that (with proof) I left the chat. I have shown the conversation also. So you claiming that you have done this and that I want proof of it and get it now you fucking liar. 

Stop claiming text evidence, when there is NO PROOF of it.

Stop wasting your time trying to justify your bullshit and try and slander me based on one report and be a better parent. I cannot believe this -

This HAS EVERYTHING to do with me as you've also tried to do the same to me you dumb fuck. 

You can try bring people here all you want and flame me, please go ahead it doesn't make you less of a asshat. Being a parent doesn't have anything to do with you being a lying cunt either, but then again i'll again ask -

Where is the proof of ME specifically gaining something from you, asking you to buy something or anything else? There isn't anything as you kept it between you and Kyle when it came to that, meaning a lot like Bank, you was trying to frame me under miss-conduct.

@Mods, found the chat between myself and Kyle that involved my behalf and my opinions.

877fbcc58f931948d93cfd41ae0dc6d4.png

Just part of it. 

As you can see, Kyle claimed we need to keep the chat between all 3 of us, after this I left the chat as he wasn't willing to (seraphic) and he blocked Kyle.

Ok Dbuffed YOU are a master manipulator.

You left the group chat at 16:29 BUT yet, Kyle then spoke to me at 16:31 after I sent a message at 14:35. 

You were still talking to him EVEN AFTER you left the group chat, you're a snake and feel free to see all the proof here:

As you can see by all of these this is adequate proof, you suggested to Kyle that I get 5k members before I get Admin. Half your shit is lies. I've got all logs then. You had also a $50 investment in the site. You just didn't directly want to talk to me. You wanted me to handle it with Kyle as a "test". When your "test" plan didn't work you were like OMFG Seraphic's framing me. You are friends with Kyle so I would believe that your friend has no reason to lie. You want me to drop the logs, I'll drop clear proof. The time stamps do not lie, you left at 16:29 and Kyle PMed me regarding it at 16:31. 

Your first point is completely invalid, there was no root access or anything. You directly transferred ownership, therefore, I am the owner of said domain.

Secondly, no promise was made, I was prepared to pay you the money despite your reputation, no promise and i stated that it would be AT EARLIEST 10-12 hours, i did not promise payment in that time frame.

Evidence: https://gyazo.com/c08058476baca3f038733684bb00c758

I have however now revoked my offer as you have clearly blown this situation far out of proportion and are wasting both mine and moderators time on here. I am no longer prepared to pay you the sum that you paid without my consent or knowledge.

You did not get kicked because you weren't working fast enough lmfao, you got your permissions removed bc ur sketchy as fuck

Your first point is completely invalid, there was no root access or anything. You directly transferred ownership, therefore, I am the owner of said domain.

Secondly, no promise was made, I was prepared to pay you the money despite your reputation, no promise and i stated that it would be AT EARLIEST 10-12 hours, i did not promise payment in that time frame.

Evidence: https://gyazo.com/c08058476baca3f038733684bb00c758

I have however now revoked my offer as you have clearly blown this situation far out of proportion and are wasting both mine and moderators time on here. I am no longer prepared to pay you the sum that you paid without my consent or knowledge.

You did not get kicked because you weren't working fast enough lmfao, you got your permissions removed bc ur sketchy as fuck

You can't promise and say earlier that you'd pay me and then not pay me.

My ownership WAS revoked. I had access to the domain PLUS you are a liar. You DID authorize the graphics and you lied. You cannot "revoke" what you said. It's like if I sold someone gold and told them I'd pay them, does that mean I can pay them in 3 days after when gold is .82. Absolutely not.

Here you stated this:

k2zo2h.png

You owe me my £6.65 GBP and my $7 for the graphics. I'll be expecting this payment in UKBT/ETH thank you very much. I'm clearly not working for you anymore so thus payment should be arranged.

If anything you are wasting the mods time. You already stated if I wasn't working with you anymore you agreed to pay me $7 for graphics and £6.65 for the domain. I feel that the issue is better off being solved with me receiving my $16 as Banker stated above and both of us move separate ways. That is the fair solution. He already agreed to this, you cannot now disagree to something you've agreed on already.

Let it be said, the deal was that you get "ownership" of the domain with certain restrictions. Bear in mind I was the manager of the domain so I had the same, if not similar perks that you had even AS the owner. So yes, I was the root admin of the domain. You robbed me of my root domain admin and thus robbed me of the domain for good. "Ownership" in this case refers to the domain being in your namecheap account, not you having full control of it.

Banker has fully consented to getting the graphics AND he also has removed me from any kind of rank in the discord:

http://tinypic.com/r/2u4sldu/9

Again, proof he knew and consented to the graphics:

http://tinypic.com/r/2qkv87d/9

Let it also be known, I felt threatened by Banker. He told me he was going to "kill me" and he made Death threats towards me. Is this someone you really want to be trusting with your money?

http://tinypic.com/r/34ja9gm/9

Banker is not only a scammer but also a thug and murderer. Please, I warn everything to hide from him because he is an absolute villain. He has even gone as far as to tell me to die:

http://tinypic.com/r/2uo16kp/9

Also, Banker told me to do whatever I wanted regarding the site at one point:

http://tinypic.com/r/2d82xj4/9

Here is him praising me for being a fantastic manager:

http://tinypic.com/r/2lvmobd/9

Also, the more I think about it, the more I think I was removed based on the fact RSAngel is becoming "a thing":

http://tinypic.com/r/i4ofvm/9

In fact, even Wok was asking me questions about the site because I was managing it:

http://tinypic.com/r/5b8vlv/9

Also, if anyone is shady here it's you @Banker. I had my ownership and work uncredited and revoked and I was removed off the team without being informed about it. Had you been a proper leader, you would have approached me and said, "Seraphic unfortunately we have noticed you have been involved in multiple shady activities and until further notice we are removing you from the team temporarily until a decision is made", fine. No problems whatsoever. You KNEW you were in the wrong here. When I approached you and made this report, your act was "yeah I agree to pay you for the domain and the graphics if I decide not to work with you". Your automatic admission of guilt happened when I confronted you about your shady business practices. I was kicked/removed off the team with no explanation. Therefore since you have already admitted your guilt just by that action, I'll take my $16 which was promised at the start of the thread.

Archived