Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Dispute between Seraphic and Banker

Seraphic

What a fucking surprise, where are the chats from me Sera? All I see is some snippets from Kyles terms. 

Oh here you go:

https://puu.sh/yQhIT/1fa56c363b.png

https://puu.sh/yQhIf/5ceebd6414.png

Oh what a fucking surprise. Dbuffed wanted to pussy out and not get involved how interesting isn't it. I see some snippets of you not wanting to get directly involved. The chats are there. You wanted your way. You wanted me to talk to Kyle about it and then Kyle would communicate with you in a different DM. Go on then, show your DM's with Kyle on Skype regarding this situation.

All chats on my end with Kyle and you got forwarded, wont let me sign in but haha you're too obvious.

No obvious. You blocked me and refused to get into a group chat. You weren't "kicked" and I never said I wanted Dbuffed off the admin team. In fact, wheres your proof that I "went behind your back". If anything, you went behind mine and you carried on talking to Kyle regarding the transaction EVEN THOUGH you were not in the group chat. Yeah exactly, thats what a snake does. You were involved in a 1:1 chat. You didn't wanna do anything group related. You only have yourself to blame Dbuffed because this is what you wanted. If you actually learnt to negotiate and didn't have anger management problems then you would understand that I am not here to frame you. You just think that I am here to frame you after 1 report. You did the same thing at OSBot and tried to file a dispute for your $100 Donator rank EVEN THOUGH you were in the wrong for that. You need to understand you are not always right Dbuffed. Learn some logic.

Edit: Just a heads up @Dbuffed, if you hadn't snaked me and went behind my back and continued telling Kyle to try and keep the deal in your advantage, I probably would have blocked Kyle immediately after you left the group chat. It was the fact that you wanted Kyle to relay the messages onto you rather than actually being directly involved with me. The only reason I was talking with Kyle is to make things fair so that all 3 of us have equal perks. You thought absolutely not! You decided that You + Kyle should be higher than me? Whaaaaaaaat? Explain to me how that works Dbuffed. I invest into YOURS and KYLES project and I have you two managing me. Thats ridiculous. Who do you think you are Dbuffed, some Chief Executive? LOL.

Again you show something that isn't me directly saying it, hashtag and prime have our chat logs though. As for what you show you're confirming that you went behind my back, which rules me out of your failing attempt to extort me of money as you have bank. Posting from a ps4, nothing chat log wise is needed of me you retard

You have shown you went behind my back, you're the snake and why people don't work with you, show something actually from me there wasnt anything and the staff have the logs so nice try

Again you show something that isn't me directly saying it, hashtag and prime have our chat logs though. As for what you show you're confirming that you went behind my back, which rules me out of your failing attempt to extort me of money as you have bank. Posting from a ps4, nothing chat log wise is needed of me you retard

You have shown you went behind my back, you're the snake and why people don't work with you, show something actually from me there wasnt anything and the staff have the logs so nice try

Making irrelevant excuses to fight your arguments lol, you never learn enjoy the ban dox boy

I don't have YOUR skype logs to Kyle. Your hiding your logs cause you know damn well if you released them they'd make you look ban. Dox boy l0l. Calling a staff member on Sythe by their first and last name when it's displayed in the post isn't doxing.

Show your logs then. Show every single chat you had with Kyle from the end of February to April 4th. There are clearly parts you are not going to show. I don't have access to your PC OR your skype account so how do you expect me to find your private conversation. I've shown every log of you being involved with Kyle after leaving the group and NO DOUBT you are friends with him to this day. Why would one of your closest friends "lie" Dbuffed. Come on, explain why you would work with someone who lies. Clearly that would make you dishonest @Dbuffed would it not?

Making irrelevant excuses to fight your arguments lol, you never learn enjoy the ban dox boy

Also, you tried this a few months ago anyway, in this report:

https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php/topic/7658-dispute-on-doxingharassmentillegal-actions/

It didn't work out and Zerker was only banned for offsite scamming.

You have no proof I extorted you for any funds. You also have no proof that I did it as a frame attempt. Do you even know what the definition of framing is? "to incriminate (an innocent person) through the use of false evidence, information". Ok then Dbuffed, explain how my evidence/information was false. My information/evidence was not false. The chat logs are very real and you are not an innocent person. Therefore you are misusing the word "framing". No evidence I have ever submitted has been falsified in any way, shape or form. All raw screenshots taken directly from Skype/Discord and uploaded. 

Also, I MUST ask you, how are you involved with bankergold.com, what is your role and what are you doing for it? You're just bringing irrelevant information into reports and now you've gone back to the whole "text" logs. Ok Dbuffed. Show your logs with Kyle like I said earlier. Not accepting your text bullshit. You upload proof else you are guilty. You know the whole saying, innocent until proven guilty, I've shown my evidence of your suspicious behaviour of talking with Kyle despite not being in the group chat. Prove that Kyle was/is lying then.

Mate you're fucking delusional, yes I expressed what I would like in a logo and that I was wanting a logo but please provide me with evidence to where the absolute fuck I, not my partner, not any third-party. To where I authorized you to go ahead and purchase a logo on my behalf, and while we're on this point please provide where the fuck I authorized you to purchase MY domain that I had expressed I was going to purchase once I had been paid from work.

If you can provide explicit evidence of myself, Banker#1282, telling you to purchase this or saying "yeah go ahead" or in any way telling you to purchase my domain and logo, I will pay you back.

But until then, I will not be.

You're a psychopath, and clearly only out for your own personal gain. You will NOT be getting the money back otherwise, at least not in full unless either I am forced by the DreamBot team to pay you, or if you can supply sufficient evidence of me telling you to buy these things.

I'm not commenting further on the subject as you've managed to create 4 pages of a dispute over an insignificant $15.

You deserve to be removed from respected communities such as this one, and disallowed to trade or perform 'business' with anyone. No promises were ever made in regards to payment, I simply stated I would as a gesture of goodwill, however this has since been retracted due to the extent you have taken this small, and to mention - EXTERNAL matter to.

Thank you.

- Banker.

Mate you're fucking delusional, yes I expressed what I would like in a logo and that I was wanting a logo but please provide me with evidence to where the absolute fuck I, not my partner, not any third-party. To where I authorized you to go ahead and purchase a logo on my behalf, and while we're on this point please provide where the fuck I authorized you to purchase MY domain that I had expressed I was going to purchase once I had been paid from work.

If you can provide explicit evidence of myself, Banker#1282, telling you to purchase this or saying "yeah go ahead" or in any way telling you to purchase my domain and logo, I will pay you back.

You're a psychopath, and clearly only out for your own personal gain. You will NOT be getting the money back otherwise, at least not in full unless either I am forced by the DreamBot team to pay you, or if you can supply sufficient evidence of me telling you to buy these things.

I'm not commenting further on the subject as you've managed to create 4 pages of a dispute over an insignificant $15.

You deserve to be removed from respected communities such as this one, and disallowed to trade or perform 'business' with anyone. No promises were ever made in regards to payment, I simply stated I would as a gesture of goodwill, however this has since been retracted due to the extent you have taken this small, and to mention - EXTERNAL matter to.

Thank you.

- Banker.

It's NOT your domain. Also, it was stolen off me. Like I was saying. It was transferred ONLY to your namecheap account under the basis I would get my domain management.

I am NOT your mate. You said earlier you would pay me back for the domain AND the graphics. It was clearly stated. I want my fucking money. You can't say yeah I agreed to pay the user back for the domain and the graphics then retract the offer.

You deserve to be removed if anything. YOU are the one who has caused this issue, not me. You could have paid me and avoided all of this. Rather, you decided not to. You threatened to kill me. The domain WOULDN'T have been transferred into your namecheap account if you didn't agree to not making me a domain manager. You are missing the point.

I'm not a psychopath. You stole the domain AND the graphics. Had you not agreed to this, you wouldn't receive anything. You agreed to pay me back if you didn't work with me now you can't just retract your statement. Like I said, if I was to receive gold, I can't then pay them out in 3 days when gold has dropped in price. YOU are the one who cannot run a business and I think it is pretty evident that this is the case considering you have no experience in the RSGP industry. I've shown you clear proof of you acknowledging to the graphics. You never told me NOT to go out and buy it. You are a liar Banker and this is drama caused by YOU.

It was YOU Banker who caused the big issue over this minor amount of money. You agreed to pay me a LONG time ago which I have not received my money. Like I'm saying pay out the money and let me move my separate ways. I told your partner to pay me back AFTER we had got the website made which I was never approached by you telling me not to buy the domain, in fact you kept asking me has anyone quoted you on the site and I was removed from my ownership like I said with absolutely no backstory whatsoever.

You banker are a retard who only comes on the forum like once a month. You agreed to pay me back once a decision has been made. The decision you made was that I would receive my money if you decided not to work with me. You cannot decide you aren't going to work with me, agree on paying me back the money AND THEN keep MY intellectual property. You have lied and made up so much shit saying "graphics was done without your consent" etc... which was proven that it wasn't. This is ridiculous and I expected better from you. But you decided this was your plan from the beginning. You agreed to pay, once you agree to something you can't "retract" the statement. It was clearly proven on this report.

Thank you.

- Banker.

Oh and by the way just for the record, I have proof. I was the manager of this project. Take a look at this.

https://imgur.com/a/SVyDn

You asked ME if there was anything YOU could do. You've taken over MY project bear that in mind. I was doing the majority of this work, not you. You decided to be a rodent and STEAL the stuff for the website that I DID without ANY PAYMENT or anything of that nature despite doing it earlier.

Also, Banker is it not funny, you claim everything is YOURS. Thats incorrect, you were asking ME how YOU could get involved with the project. Like I was saying, I was the manager of the project not a fuckin supplier/seller. If you took the initiative why would you ask this?:

https://imgur.com/a/SzMVd

This isn't your project, this is MY project that YOU have stolen off me. Banker, you're literally a meme, you want to build a website but don't know what nameservers are :joy:

https://imgur.com/a/qAGMQ

Also, I'm going to show my last chats with Banker:

https://imgur.com/a/sBJUv

As you can see Banker removed me from the project without any information whatsoever. As one of the managers/owners involved in the project, I feel it's clear to see from this that this so called "owner" has asked me for my management on multiple occasions. This was a so called "business" decision from Banker without consulting anyone else who was involved in the project. I put more blood, sweat and tears into this project and stayed up for 17+ hours like I do on my own projects just to get the designers etc... ready for the project. 

If I was not a manager in your project, I wouldn't have taken care of any of the negotiations and you would have paid 500euro for a wordpress site:

https://imgur.com/a/4raDl

Also Banker, if you were in the middle of talking to "deceiver", WHY would you tell me to get graphic designers:

https://imgur.com/a/Izjqg

You didn't HAVE any designers. You didn't say sorry Seraphic, I'm already speaking to someone. Everything was authorized by me, you and top wok. You just decided to be a dictator and remove me from the project with no good reason or with no information. This is mainly your fault banker, nothing was made clear and the last message you sent was at 12:45 and you wanted me to get quotes on a website. If I hadn't checked my emails and seen I was demoted from a domain admin of the site I could have paid for it and you would have caused me loss of damages as a direct result of you being a bad businessman.

Banker has agreed to paying me my £6.65 for the domain and $7 for the graphics as stated earlier. If it is only partially compensated at the very LEAST I would feel it is more than right to receive permission to leave Banker a negative feedback because goods were exchanged and this was a direct implication of Bankers bad business practices. If you can go online and leave negative ratings based on shady business practices of larger companies such as Apple, Google, Skrill and even certain restaurants then a negative in this situation is absolutely warrented based on this whole report and everything I have explained.

Archived