Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • KingFighter [FREE] [AIO Fighter] [BANKS, EATS, LOOTS, FIGHTS, SPECIAL ATTACKS, POTIONS, PRAYER, SAFESPOTS] [MELEE/RANGE/MAGE] [DUNGEON SUPPORT] + MORE!,

kingsolo

This script is great, but it really REALLY needs more items to loot, 8 is not enough especially if you are camping something that drops like 10 different seeds u want and several stackables

• 3 weeks later...

Looting doesn't work in stronghold of security?

I have been trying to make this bot for work Minotaurs in the first level of stronghold without success. It doesn't loot anything, it just continuously kills, and I make this bot work flawlessly anywhere else so I find this odd, it just won't loot no matter how I set it.

Anyone else have this issue? Any solutions?

Edit: Seems like it refuses to loot anything on a lower floor than the <Runescape surface> maybe due to the radius limitations? I tried making it work without setting any type of radius or setting the radius to a high number but nothing works, it just ignores all loot and continues fighting.

• 3 weeks later...

This is a wonderful script i've run it on 3-6 hour increments and working on a few days now with no ban. That being said I have only three suggestions , two minor one major.

Minor - Add more loot slots for bigger loot table mobs. fix text inside boxes , sometimes its cut off even when adjusting settings window

Major - Allow the ability to move the kingfighter status window to be moved out of the chat box so it can be read. Or you can move it into the inventory or game window.

Suggestion - You could add transparency  feature to the stats window but being able to move it seems like the best idea.

That being said this script is great. keep it up!!

• 4 weeks later...
    • 3 weeks later...

1.4 Release notes:

22/10/2018 - v1.4 Released:

- Fixed world hopping (P2P & F2P).

- Changed AntiBan frequency (Now more often) and added additional mouse movements.

- Further failsafes when banking added (Will now exit out from a deposit box if accidentally opened)

- Changed looting to only attempt to loot when we are within the fight area.

It's a decent script.

image.png.745ecd4d80578f262159b14616fc9009.png

There's still few things I'd like to point out:

• It still tries to loot while banking (at least on it's way back to the killing spot)
    • It attacks NPC:s outside of the defined tile area (doesn't loot outside it though)
    • If it accidentally gets blocked by a door (for attacking npc outside the border or something) it can't really recover eg. open the door to walk back

But if you set it up properly it's good to go :)

3 hours ago, xentare said:

It's a decent script.

image.png.745ecd4d80578f262159b14616fc9009.png

There's still few things I'd like to point out:

• It still tries to loot while banking (at least on it's way back to the killing spot)
    • It attacks NPC:s outside of the defined tile area (doesn't loot outside it though)
    • If it accidentally gets blocked by a door (for attacking npc outside the border or something) it can't really recover eg. open the door to walk back

But if you set it up properly it's good to go :)

I pushed out an update yesterday to resolve the first 2 issues, after testing I think it's fixed - if you refresh your scripts hopefully it shouldn't do that anymore. Which door did it get stuck behind, was it a standard 'Door' or was it something like "Large Door" for example?

4 hours ago, kingsolo said:

I pushed out an update yesterday to resolve the first 2 issues, after testing I think it's fixed - if you refresh your scripts hopefully it shouldn't do that anymore. Which door did it get stuck behind, was it a standard 'Door' or was it something like "Large Door" for example?

I think I had the latest script. Maybe I didn't. "Refreshing" as restarting the client I suppose?

The door was a normal one. In fact there were two of them. I'll report back if I experience anything weird :)

4 hours ago, xentare said:

I think I had the latest script. Maybe I didn't. "Refreshing" as restarting the client I suppose?

The door was a normal one. In fact there were two of them. I'll report back if I experience anything weird :)

In the Dreambot client when you're on the 'Free Scripts' part there is a button that says "Refresh All", I always press it before using a script to make sure it's updated.

Archived