Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • KingFighter [FREE] [AIO Fighter] [BANKS, EATS, LOOTS, FIGHTS, SPECIAL ATTACKS, POTIONS, PRAYER, SAFESPOTS] [MELEE/RANGE/MAGE] [DUNGEON SUPPORT] + MORE!,

kingsolo

Great Script. Works fine for me so far. Still testing and a question wandered my mind.

Is the script coded to stop fighting after food runs out in the bank?

And I added this to my list of scripts before reading the thread, but I've seen your pictures of the progress reports. I don't see any live progress reports like some other scripts do. Maybe it pops up after the script is stopped? I've stopped and started the script a few times before as well. Maybe I just missed a function in the GUI.

Thank you, yes the script will stop fighting after food runs out. The paint should be popping up as soon as the script starts fighting. I can't think of any reasons why it wouldn't be :S

Thank you, yes the script will stop fighting after food runs out. The paint should be popping up as soon as the script starts fighting. I can't think of any reasons why it wouldn't be :S

Well, I've yet to see the paint. But the script works fine. One more thing, I'm training a noob account on the Al-Kharid warriors. It seems that the script is unable to open doors? Sometimes the doors are closed and I would have to manually open them. If you can add a door opener, that'd be awesome!

Edit: Note: Some warriors are locked behind closed doors and the script targets them and nothing happens is what I meant. 

Well, I've yet to see the paint. But the script works fine. One more thing, I'm training a noob account on the Al-Kharid warriors. It seems that the script is unable to open doors? Sometimes the doors are closed and I would have to manually open them. If you can add a door opener, that'd be awesome!

Edit: Note: Some warriors are locked behind closed doors and the script targets them and nothing happens is what I meant. 

I may add opening the doors for al-kharid. I trained there by setting my central point not in one of the rooms but in the courtyard and setting a large fight radius - this means it will fight in and out of the rooms.

Really an amzing script, just wanted to applaud you for your work, very customizable, well thought-out, and all that for free. Kudos to you

Thank you, I'm glad you like it :)

The script already has the moveMouseOutsideScreen method implemented, it will do this SOMETIMES when we are waiting for an NPC to die and then bring the mouse back in when the NPC is dead.

I think you mentioned in a post of yours that the script moves mouse out of screen 1/4 of the time.

This is a problem.

The reason being that over an extended period of time (eg 1 hour of gameplay) there will be formed data of a moue continously leaving the screen precisely 25% of the time, which is considered random in theory, but very easily identifiable as a bot pattern.

After extensive reading i've come to the conclusion that this is the type of data used to analyze insight in regards to bot users.

I would strongly advise changing the fixed randomized value to instead use a varying amount of moving mouse out of screen as a function of time. If you'd like, I can share with you the algorithm and function i'm working on to achieve this.

After using the bot for about a day I found 2 small points that could be improved upon:

1. An option to add the level of the target would be useful, for example, in the case of experiments where there are multiple versions of the monster with the same name but different levels.

2. The saving option doesn't seems to be able to overwrite saves. An option to delete saves could also be good.

All in all, everything else seems to be working in order.

I think you mentioned in a post of yours that the script moves mouse out of screen 1/4 of the time.

This is a problem.

The reason being that over an extended period of time (eg 1 hour of gameplay) there will be formed data of a moue continously leaving the screen precisely 25% of the time, which is considered random in theory, but very easily identifiable as a bot pattern.

After extensive reading i've come to the conclusion that this is the type of data used to analyze insight in regards to bot users.

I would strongly advise changing the fixed randomized value to instead use a varying amount of moving mouse out of screen as a function of time. If you'd like, I can share with you the algorithm and function i'm working on to achieve this.

I have pushed an update to make it much more random and also to add it to looting.

I have pushed an update to make it much more random and also to add it to looting.

Sounds good!

What kind of random did you add?

Have you got discord?

Sounds good!

What kind of random did you add?

Have you got discord?

I added 2 different random number checks instead of 1 and made it more frequent - It should now do it quite a lot, after watching my legitimate gameplay I moved the mouse nearly every time I attacked or looted so I basically tried to make the bot do that.

Hey mate! Been using your script for about 5hrs or so now in the hill giants, its working a charm! Congrats on a great script!
    I was wondering as a possible added feature, maybe the use of all the different kinds of potions/adding them to what the script will withdraw when banking? Just a thought as this would really help kick the xp rates up! Great script none the less though!

Archived