Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • KingFighter [FREE] [AIO Fighter] [BANKS, EATS, LOOTS, FIGHTS, SPECIAL ATTACKS, POTIONS, PRAYER, SAFESPOTS] [MELEE/RANGE/MAGE] [DUNGEON SUPPORT] + MORE!,

kingsolo

• 4 weeks later...

This script is absolutely amazing, thank you so much for this! It's premium quality for free :D

Are you planning on adding a break option?

This script is absolutely amazing, thank you so much for this! It's premium quality for free :D

Are you planning on adding a break option?

One thing that could be make it better: it clicks on monsters standing underneath you, which isn't a human thing to do. Maybe it could right click it?

• 1 month later...

be careful I got perm banned after 2.5 in stronghold killing gobs. I really liked the bot but the antiban was very botish. 

I can't imagine this being true, at the end of the day botting always has a risk.

I've pushed a new update, the bot will now only loot within the fight radius

New update pushed:

v1.1

- Added the option to bury bones.

- Will detect when we die and logout.

I can't really get the script to bury big bones? and the only thing i can get it to loot is coins. can you help me out here?

the other items i had trouble picking up were: Watermelon seed, Law rune, Nature rune

I can't really get the script to bury big bones? and the only thing i can get it to loot is coins. can you help me out here?

the other items i had trouble picking up were: Watermelon seed, Law rune, Nature rune

Do you have your zoom set to the default setting, you can find out how to do this on the original post. You have to loot the bones before burying them so make sure you have it set to loot them.

It's not working?

I've just tested and it's working fine for me, what is happening?

Hey your script works fine for me! :) I don't undestand why doesn't it have more users tho.. Only one thing if you could add an xp counter it would be awesome. (only an xp/hr counter would make a huge difference)

Nice Script! However, it doesn't bury bones for me because it clicks on quest tab instead of inventory making it unable to click on bones. Or maybe it's the way I set it up? Help please :(

Archived