Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • KingFighter [FREE] [AIO Fighter] [BANKS, EATS, LOOTS, FIGHTS, SPECIAL ATTACKS, POTIONS, PRAYER, SAFESPOTS] [MELEE/RANGE/MAGE] [DUNGEON SUPPORT] + MORE!,

kingsolo

On 11/9/2018 at 11:47 PM, AngHalimaw said:

<3

so amazing. The only flaw I've noticed is that the bot doesn't seem to recognize when it's being attacked. Say you're killing blue dragons and the bot gets attacked by one. It will still try to attack a different blue dragon a few times before allowing the character to auto retaliate against the dragon that's already attacking it. That's the only thing that isn't very human like. 

Suggestions that would make this bot worth paying for in my opinion:

Potions, cannonball refilling, short cuts in the supported dungeons, spec weapon usage (especially SGS for heals), prayer flicking

Glad you like it, I'll take a look at the attacking whilst already under attack. I have most of them features added but as it's free (For now) I've kept them out. Maybe I will make it premium eventual

1 hour ago, V1l1s said:

Doest work I try to kill "Goblin" and "Cow" and its just stands.. I enter the name ant status is null.. Will you help me?

The 3 things you have to set are the npc name, the central tile and the fight radius. If them 3 are set then it should work fine :)

What is fight radius? I set central, type npc name and what is radius?

I type 15 and its working very well, sorry, i hope this script dont be premium

He doesnt open the door if someones closed them!!!

5 hours ago, V1l1s said:

What is fight radius? I set central, type npc name and what is radius?

I type 15 and its working very well, sorry, i hope this script dont be premium

He doesnt open the door if someones closed them!!!

A fight radius of 15 would mean we will attack monsters within 15 squares of your central tile.

Which door?

14 hours ago, kingsolo said:

A fight radius of 15 would mean we will attack monsters within 15 squares of your central tile.

Which door?

In A-Kharid warriors Castle, i will check again which doors, and if this will happen twice i will notify you there.

3 hours ago, V1l1s said:

This script support rockcrabs?

Or stronghold?

You can fight in stronghold, it won't bank though, if you select 'cant bank' it will try to logout when out of food.

Rockcrabs are not supported.

Hey, 

Can you select more than 2 targets? Want to train at the fally Wizards and attack all 4.

Thanks

P.S - Been using it for a week now on a few accounts, antiban is superb! Great script, thank you for making it free.

7 hours ago, harmonyme said:

Hey, 

Can you select more than 2 targets? Want to train at the fally Wizards and attack all 4.

Thanks

P.S - Been using it for a week now on a few accounts, antiban is superb! Great script, thank you for making it free.

The maximum targets you can enter is 2, it will kill all targets that match them names though.

Nvm got it to work but now im confused why my player loots all bones and banks when i told him to bury them and also eats the food i provided to loot the bones LOL i set how many to 1000 and i put bones in loot list.

Archived