Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • KingFighter [FREE] [AIO Fighter] [BANKS, EATS, LOOTS, FIGHTS, SPECIAL ATTACKS, POTIONS, PRAYER, SAFESPOTS] [MELEE/RANGE/MAGE] [DUNGEON SUPPORT] + MORE!,

kingsolo

3 hours ago, peterhov said:

Ive been trying to get this to work for me, because the potential behind this bot is unreal, the GUI is amazing and it has so many features, except I can just never get it to run. I make sure my zoom distance is always reset before trying. 

Trying to safespot the lesser demon in the wizard tower with mage, made sure my unreachable and multi combat was clicked, ive tried messing with leaving in standard or safespot mode, filling in the central tile and leaving safespot tile empty, vice versa, filling them both out, ive made sure to make the fight radius large enough, im spelling the mob name correctly. But nothing works. 

Also tried this in varrock dungeon, ankous in SS, still got nothing out of it. 

The bot doesnt even attempt to attack the mob after starting the script. 

Unsure whats going on, but the options with this bot are unbelievable, hopefully it gets figured out!

If your zoom is set to default it can only really be an issue with your settings, have you tried only setting the fight options and nothing else? (Standard mode, Monster name exactly as in game, central tile and fight radius), safespot mode isn't necessary if the NPC is behind a cage. If it works with the basic settings.. then build up the other settings and see when it stops.

Hey!

Great script!

For edgevil dungeon, is it possible to have the mouse hover over the central square? and click as soon as the monster spawns? This way I don't have to sit around doing nothing while people steal my kills.

Thanks in advance :)

9 hours ago, Danche said:

It doesnt seem to find the npc's. I tried it for hill giant and giant frog, but it doesnt work. Funny enough it does work for monk

4 hours ago, 5awchen said:

Same as above. Can't seem to find NPCs. It stays searching.

I fixed this problem by typing the enemies caps-sensitive. So it's Hill Giant and not hill giant or Hill giant.

<3

so amazing. The only flaw I've noticed is that the bot doesn't seem to recognize when it's being attacked. Say you're killing blue dragons and the bot gets attacked by one. It will still try to attack a different blue dragon a few times before allowing the character to auto retaliate against the dragon that's already attacking it. That's the only thing that isn't very human like. 

Suggestions that would make this bot worth paying for in my opinion:

Potions, cannonball refilling, short cuts in the supported dungeons, spec weapon usage (especially SGS for heals), prayer flicking

Doest work I try to kill "Goblin" and "Cow" and its just stands.. I enter the name ant status is null.. Will you help me?

Archived