Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • KingFighter [FREE] [AIO Fighter] [BANKS, EATS, LOOTS, FIGHTS, SPECIAL ATTACKS, POTIONS, PRAYER, SAFESPOTS] [MELEE/RANGE/MAGE] [DUNGEON SUPPORT] + MORE!,

kingsolo

On 11/28/2018 at 3:17 AM, DrewJohn said:

The status just says Null and the bot doesn't do anything

27 minutes ago, Loli said:

This is also happening to me. I tried entering the NPC name, or ID number and it just stands there.

You need to set the name, central tile and fight radius these 3 things must be set

I managed to get it to work earlier thanks to your instructions. The goals function is a nice touch. I'd like to mention however that I find the mouse to be a little overactive during fights, moves every couple of seconds for no reason. That aside I think this script is well done.

On 11/26/2018 at 12:01 AM, kingsolo said:

Wine support may be something I add in the future, the script should only switch safe spots when you have been hit - the safe spots you choose should ideally switch between places where you know if you've been hit in place 1 you won't get hit in place 2. The paint should work fine, what weapon are you using/skill training?

I believe this is an issue with Dreambot's looting, and i've mainly seen it happen when an arrow or bolt is on top of the loot your trying to get. I have added a failsafe in to avoid this in the next release. Not being able to withdraw food from the bank is odd and sounds Dreambot related, is your zoom set to default and mode set to Fixed Screen?

This should be fixed in the next release.

@kingsolo Ahh nice to hear you are planning to include wine drinking! The paint does not appear to be working for any weapon when training combat, but it's fine it works nicely anyway :) 

Are you planning to include a special attack feature? Just thought it would help boost xp per hour.

Had to come to post here cuz this is one of the BEST free script what i have used! Thanks alot for it and i have been using it like whole month (not 24/7 :D) but there is only one problem: when it have looted items and going back to the safe spot it gets stuck sometimes 1 tile away from the safe spots and just trying to click to the safe spot from the minimap and stands by it. idk how long but i think that long it takes a break. sometimes it gets fixed when i manyallu move the camera :)

On 12/1/2018 at 10:59 AM, SteveSides said:

@kingsolo Ahh nice to hear you are planning to include wine drinking! The paint does not appear to be working for any weapon when training combat, but it's fine it works nicely anyway :) 

Are you planning to include a special attack feature? Just thought it would help boost xp per hour.

Strange, unsure why it wouldn't be working for any weapon.

On 12/1/2018 at 11:02 AM, SteveSides said:

@kingsolo Also are you planning to put in a feature to use potions? 

Yes, potions have been added in the next release.

On 12/2/2018 at 6:23 AM, Brosefaur said:

Any way to add loot bag option?

Possibly may add this in the future.

6 hours ago, jaass said:

Had to come to post here cuz this is one of the BEST free script what i have used! Thanks alot for it and i have been using it like whole month (not 24/7 :D) but there is only one problem: when it have looted items and going back to the safe spot it gets stuck sometimes 1 tile away from the safe spots and just trying to click to the safe spot from the minimap and stands by it. idk how long but i think that long it takes a break. sometimes it gets fixed when i manyallu move the camera :)

I have reworked the safe spotting in the next release, so hopefully this is fixed 🙃. I'm glad you enjoy the script!

New patch pushed, lots of new stuff!:

Changes:
    Fixed bug where we would sometimes attack NPC whilst already in combat.
    Reduced Antiban frequency
    Improved speed depositing different bank items.
    Added failsafe if bot has trouble looting an item.
    If we have 5 or higher agility, we will now use shortcut between Falador bank and Taverley dungeon
    Will no longer eat to make room for stackable items we already have in our inventory

New features:
        - Added new dungeons:
            Lumbridge Caves 
            Fremennik Slayer Dungeon 
            Karamja Dungeon/Tzhaar City
            Asgarnian Ice Dungeon
        - Loot list added and can now loot upto 30+ items.
        - Added ignore items list (Allows you to specify items not to bank but instead keep them in your inventory).
        - Potion support added (Set potions up in GUI, have potions(3) in bank. The bot will also mix any (1) potions left over when we go to bank with (3) potions).
        - Added quick prayer support (Make sure to have your Quick Prayers setup. Will turn on before combat and turn off when we go back to bank).
        - Added Bones To Peaches support (Using tabs only for now)
        - Added special attack support for most common weapons, if you have a 'Dragon dagger(p++)' in your inventory we will switch to that and use that for special attacks instead.
        - Option added to return to bank and logout when we complete a Slayer task.    
        - Teleporting via spellbook added.
        - Loot total added (Shows total price of all items looted)

ENJOY!

Archived