Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

Authed.

Authed.

You can buy a voucher, i don't think that there are any other options.

http://services.runescape.com/m=itemdb_oldschool/Blurberry_special/viewitem?obj=2064

http://services.runescape.com/m=itemdb_oldschool/Premade_blurb'_sp./viewitem?obj=2028

As you can see there are days when it doesn't sell on the GE. Once again as for now I'm going to keep it as it is.

Edit: I'll focus on QoL in the future.

you even need a creditcard for vouchers. can't i pay you with rsgp?

you even need a creditcard for vouchers. can't i pay you with rsgp?

People are selling credits for OSRS GP/PP/Crypto. Sadly I can not help you as I don't have any credits atm.

You should contact @Prime 

https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php/topic/10726-�-selling-dreambot-vouchers-1-1m-��-moderator-shop-gpbitcoinethereum-accepted/page-1

or @Nex

https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php/topic/14476-selling-dreambot-credits-paypal-rsgp-crypto/

Was able to buy it, thank you for your help

I'm curious - using it now (thanks for 24h btw!), is the poor mouse movement (very linear and bot like) due to me just using the free version of the client?

I'm curious - using it now (thanks for 24h btw!), is the poor mouse movement (very linear and bot like) due to me just using the free version of the client?

That's how Dreambot's mouse works. 

Edit: I don't know if the mouse movement changes w/ VIP or not, Jagex aren't really monitoring the mouse movements.

Edited by Roma

That's how Dreambot's mouse works. 

Edit: I don't know if the mouse movement changes w/ VIP or not, Jagex aren't really monitoring the mouse movements.

Ah ok, all good. One suggestion I would have is for the script to quickly check if there is food in the bank before it buys from GE. It's just purchased a bunch of lobsters for the second time and is now using the monkfish I already have in my bank! Other than that the script seems really nice.

Ah ok, all good. One suggestion I would have is for the script to quickly check if there is food in the bank before it buys from GE. It's just purchased a bunch of lobsters for the second time and is now using the monkfish I already have in my bank! Other than that the script seems really nice.

You can select which food it will buy/look for in the top menu -> settings. It supports most food and will withdraw the best one tho. On every start it rolls a different number of consumables, it does check for items that are already in the bank (but it only checks for the full stack, so if you have 20 lobs but you need 25 it'll buy another 25).

So if you already have enough monkfish in your bank you should select Monkfish as the main food in the settings :).

Edited by Roma

You can select which food it will buy/look for in the top menu -> settings. It supports most food and will withdraw the best one tho. On every start it rolls a different number of consumables, it does check for items that are already in the bank (but it only checks for the full stack, so if you have 20 lobs but you need 25 it'll buy another 25).

So if you already have enough monkfish in your bank you should select Monkfish as the main food in the settings :).

Ah, one step ahead of me. I guess I have been up going on 30h and missed the settings! Sorry bout that :)

could i please get a refund. script works great and does what its supposed to but ive tried multiple times to bot in osrs but they are way too uptight about it. lost too much money to this BS.. so please refund my purchase as i wasnt even able to use it without jagex being panzies.

could i please get a refund. script works great and does what its supposed to but ive tried multiple times to bot in osrs but they are way too uptight about it. lost too much money to this BS.. so please refund my purchase as i wasnt even able to use it without jagex being panzies.

You should contact the admins by opening a topic in the "Request a refund" section, I don't have power to refund purchases, only the devs/admins can.

Make sure that you follow the template.