Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

1 minute ago, Cgjohnst2 said:

It's not the fact that it won't evade combat. It's that it will glitch out afterward if it dies.

Yeah the warning is here for a reason, if it dies - it loses the required items. Therefore it can not continue with the quest.

I am still unsure if I want to rewrite the quester with the new API. It would take too much time. I can add a failsafe to the current version and stop the script on death or something, but this isn't always necessary. Sometimes (in some quests/cases) deaths don't affect the process. I'll see what i can do.

37 minutes ago, Roma said:

Yeah the warning is here for a reason, if it dies - it loses the required items. Therefore it can not continue with the quest.

I am still unsure if I want to rewrite the quester with the new API. It would take too much time. I can add a failsafe to the current version and stop the script on death or something, but this isn't always necessary. Sometimes (in some quests/cases) deaths don't affect the process. I'll see what i can do.

I'd just focus on other projects if i were you, there's other ways to get quests done atm.

2 minutes ago, rune adam43 said:

I'd just focus on other projects if i were you, there's other ways to get quests done atm.

Not sure what you mean by saying other ways to get quests done. Are you talking about questing services?

I am running 75% of the quests on a daily basis. It's just that I'm not working on SDN scripts full time, I will profit more by running bots myself, I am not interested in sharing any gold farming methods/scripts.

I'm thinking about rewriting the script, because at this point i have a much better framework & API. But I'd have to rewrite every single quest and test everything again, so i'm not promising anything.

I was referring to using something other then this.

If what you're saying is true, i recommend you spend no more time scripting, and all your time running bots. even as passive income.

1 hour ago, Roma said:

Not sure what you mean by saying other ways to get quests done. Are you talking about questing services?

I am running 75% of the quests on a daily basis. It's just that I'm not working on SDN scripts full time, I will profit more by running bots myself, I am not interested in sharing any gold farming methods/scripts.

I'm thinking about rewriting the script, because at this point i have a much better framework & API. But I'd have to rewrite every single quest and test everything again, so i'm not promising anything.

What happens if i try this out without GE, lets say I get the items ready in inventory then start it to quest, will it work or does have to have GE

9 minutes ago, Fools said:

What happens if i try this out without GE, lets say I get the items ready in inventory then start it to quest, will it work or does have to have GE

it will work, you just have to uncheck "Automatically buy items from grand exchange" option.

Running this method on lots of bots I keep stucking at:
    1. Quest queue Restless Ghost -> Witch house
    It does the rg quest, starts wh quest, but doesnt withdraw any runes from the bank, keeps standing at the door next to experiment selecting air strike and getting message not enough runes to cast this spell.

2. Quest queue Witch house -> waterfall
    When it starts the witch house quest, it withdraws the earth runes, when it gets lvl 9 magic it swaps to earth strike, after that when out of earth runes it attacks the experiment with the staff and dies.

Also only using this script without any other scripts my goldfarm bots which im trying to prepare are getting banned hard
    mainly using waterfall witch house priest in peril nature spirit quests, I have a guess priest in peril/nature spirit are a hotspot

Edited by arvydaslt123

On Witch's House quest, script spam-clicks the monster for the entire fight, about 2 clicks per second. It's unnecessary and might raise a flag.

Edited by causation