Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

13 hours ago, Roma said:

The latest OSRS update broke my GE. I've fixed everything and uploaded V2.9.2 (the SDN manager has to approve the update first). Thanks for the bug report :).

I'll give you the trial once the update is approved :).

Experiencing this after purchase. Gets stuck on every quest when needing to type an item into GE. I double checked all the settings, and made sure the inv/ armour matched what you had.

http://prntscr.com/j53by4

17 hours ago, NAFLD said:

Upvoted, looking forward to trial! 

Will give you the trial once the SDN manager approves the script update.

5 hours ago, damayor said:

Experiencing this after purchase. Gets stuck on every quest when needing to type an item into GE. I double checked all the settings, and made sure the inv/ armour matched what you had.

http://prntscr.com/j53by4

Like it says in your quote:
    HKnff75.png

I've fixed it already, but the SDN manager has to approve every update we (the scripters) do. 

Edited by Roma

1 hour ago, Roma said:

Will give you the trial once the SDN manager approves the script update.

Like it says in your quote:
    HKnff75.png

I've fixed it already, but the SDN manager has to approve every update we (the scripters) do. 

Here is what I'm talking about with combat. After being attacked by wolves, bot stops running and displays weird times. http://prntscr.com/j56tqu

The bot works flawlessly when I buy items for it. Got stuck at combat spot "Fighting boss" when fighting the boss of Tree Gnome Village. Just walked to him and didnt attack. Bot seems to get stuck on combat + when using GE. Other than that, working perfectly.

Edited by damayor

On 4/10/2018 at 3:30 PM, arvydaslt123 said:

I've ran the quests in your order (restless ghost -> imp -> witch's house). The bot has no issues regearing on combat based quests. But I think I know what happened when you ran it.
    You most likely had a charged glory on start. During Restless ghost the bot had to equip a ghostspeak amulet. When it finished the quest it has used a glory charge to bank. When it's banking it will first check if it's missing something in the equipment tab, then it'll check for missing inventory items. Since it could not find the glory it didn't get to the runes part and was most likely idling in the bank? 

51 minutes ago, damayor said:

Also, this happened. http://prntscr.com/j57094

After restarting a few times, the bot eventually walked to the Captain.

Wait a bit till MrBananaMan approves V2.9.2 in some quests teleports are required to avoid some walking issues that dreambot has (dwarf cannon is one of them). The script is meant to be run with Grand exchange.

Never had any issues on TGV and I just did another run:

gfO0GyO.png

Perhaps your client is outdated? Use the DBLauncher.jar instead of Client.jar to update it.

Just now, Roma said:

I've ran the quests in your order (restless ghost -> imp -> witch's house). The bot has no issues regearing on combat based quests. But I think I know what happened when you ran it.
    You most likely had a charged glory on start. During Restless ghost the bot had to equip a ghostspeak amulet. When it finished the quest it has used a glory charge to bank. When it's banking it will first check if it's missing something in the equipment tab, then it'll check for missing inventory items. Since it could not find the glory it didn't get to the runes part and was most likely idling in the bank? 

Wait a bit till MrBananaMan approves V2.9.2 in some quests teleports are required to avoid some walking issues that dreambot has (dwarf cannon is one of them). The script is meant to be run with Grand exchange.

Never had any issues on TGV and I just did another run:

gfO0GyO.png

Perhaps your client is outdated? Use the DBLauncher.jar instead of Client.jar to update it.

Finished the quest manually. Now im stuck doing another manual finish after the bot forgot to eat (im 15 hp.) http://prntscr.com/j582qt

2 hours ago, polygrower said:

I would like a trial as well, upvoted.

Sure :) I'll auth as soon as the new version reaches the SDN. Will send you a PM.