Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

Heya, Just tryed to do death plateau and the blurberry special aint buyin for shiz. It seems like premade blurberry special works as well which instantly buys and can be bought from a store as well. Is there anything you could do about this?

Heya, Just tryed to do death plateau and the blurberry special aint buyin for shiz. It seems like premade blurberry special works as well which instantly buys and can be bought from a store as well. Is there anything you could do about this?

Some items aren't actively traded and sometimes this will happen. I've increased the price in the past, but if you've played RS, you probably know that items can reach absurd prices. A few weeks ago ady darts weren't selling for under 1k each. It does not happen too often, so I'm going to leave it as it is, maybe I'll increase the price a little bit more.

I have upvoted, May I have a free trial?

Authed.

Some items aren't actively traded and sometimes this will happen. I've increased the price in the past, but if you've played RS, you probably know that items can reach absurd prices. A few weeks ago ady darts weren't selling for under 1k each. It does not happen too often, so I'm going to leave it as it is, maybe I'll increase the price a little bit more.

Authed.

I tryed buying it for 50-60k n it didnt buy. According to the wiki, premade blurberry special works as well which doesnt have to be made, is sold in a shop and probably will be traded more than the normal version which requires alot of ingredients.

Upvoted! Would love a trial, thanks! :)

Authed.

upvoted, could i have a trial please ?

Authed.

I want to buy your script but I don't have a credit card.

You can buy a voucher, i don't think that there are any other options.

I tryed buying it for 50-60k n it didnt buy. According to the wiki, premade blurberry special works as well which doesnt have to be made, is sold in a shop and probably will be traded more than the normal version which requires alot of ingredients.

http://services.runescape.com/m=itemdb_oldschool/Blurberry_special/viewitem?obj=2064

http://services.runescape.com/m=itemdb_oldschool/Premade_blurb'_sp./viewitem?obj=2028

As you can see there are days when it doesn't sell on the GE. Once again as for now I'm going to keep it as it is.

Edit: I'll focus on QoL in the future.

Edited by Roma