Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [$4.99] - Gargoyle Slayer [500-800k/Hr] - [Combat XP]

Xephy

Why is there a DT requirement?

Teleport to Canfis. You can still run it if you start it in canfis bank, it will just stop working when you run out of food at the gargoyles.

Could you repeat when the current update is going to to be forwarded? The main issue is camera angles and reaction and how the bot generally behaves.

Why is there a DT requirement?

Teleport to Canfis. You can still run it if you start it in canfis bank, it will just stop working when you run out of food at the gargoyles.

Running last test run right now. Should have the update requested in like two hours.

Pushed the update request.

Updated.

Running last test run right now. Should have the update requested in like two hours.

Pushed the update request.

Updated.

Working petty good so far. Two requests - can we choose the number of super sets we take, and could you just force it to swap guthans off when it reaches like 90% of the HP level?

Here's a progress report, little under 3 hours:

lKSfuNe.jpg

Working petty good so far. Two requests - can we choose the number of super sets we take, and could you just force it to swap guthans off when it reaches like 90% of the HP level?

lKSfuNe.jpg

It swaps guthans off when it reaches between 93-99% of HP. Also, One super set lasts approx. 1 hour. I'll push the ability to change hp % and number of super sets in the next update though, thanks for the suggestion.

lKSfuNe.jpg

man this thing is only 400k/h? a bit low, no? shouldn't this be closer to 600k - 1m / h?

man this thing is only 400k/h? a bit low, no? shouldn't this be closer to 600k - 1m / h?

With any kind of RNG based method, the profit per hour may vary. On a 75 attack, 90 strength account I consistently pull about 700k an hour while using potions and not alching the drops.

Just bought this about 2 hours ago, noticed its looting only about 30% of my drops, im just watching the stuff dissappear..also, it's taking forever to attack the next gargoyle., an honestly good script other than that.

not satisfied with this at all, wouldn't leave bank with guthans options on, so I tried food, that worked, but doesn't mean anything because it just stands there 90% of the time, it takes 5 mins before it attacks another gargoyle, and then when it finally attacks one and kills it, it wont even loot the drop..waits until it disappears and then decides to attack. I have both salve and kharryl teleports in bank also and and it doesn't even use them, it just runs back and forth all the way..

Just bought this about 2 hours ago, noticed its looting only about 30% of my drops, im just watching the stuff dissappear..also, it's taking forever to attack the next gargoyle., an honestly good script other than that.

not satisfied with this at all, wouldn't leave bank with guthans options on, so I tried food, that worked, but doesn't mean anything because it just stands there 90% of the time, it takes 5 mins before it attacks another gargoyle, and then when it finally attacks one and kills it, it wont even loot the drop..waits until it disappears and then decides to attack. I have both salve and kharryl teleports in bank also and and it doesn't even use them, it just runs back and forth all the way..

Messaged you. There seems to be some sort of setup error, because I've yet to see anything like that happen. I know for a fact that the script was intended to have the teleports in your inventory for however many trips you want. It was designed this way so I didn't have to create a gui option for it, allowing you to use whichever one is in your inventory.

Messaged you. There seems to be some sort of setup error, because I've yet to see anything like that happen. I know for a fact that the script was intended to have the teleports in your inventory for however many trips you want. It was designed this way so I didn't have to create a gui option for it, allowing you to use whichever one is in your inventory.

reading many other comments I was able to solve some of the issues, but for some reason it wont leave bank if i have guthans and at least 1 piece of food, the reaction time between looting and attacking other gargoyles is superb now, This is working phenomenal..what would u suggest the longest time period be for running this though?

Archived