Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [$4.99] - Gargoyle Slayer [500-800k/Hr] - [Combat XP]

Xephy

It's working for the most part. Only problem I have is that it's not liking to re-equip my guthans spear 75. ID's 4911 if that helps. It just idles after equipping the other 3 pieces.

Also the small paint is not there, and could you while youre at it. Remove fire runes and pure ess from the looting.

edit: it randomly teleports back to the bank for no reason? the inventory wasn't even full (gear  + guthan)

it also very frequently checks prayer tab?

Eta on this?

Not sure. I'm working full time at the moment, so it's not able to be one of my major priorities. I won't be accepting any large private scripting projects until this gets completed though.

It's still usable, but I'm going to rework the finer details of it, add a few new things, add salve graveyard teles to remove the DT requirements, etc.

Not sure. I'm working full time at the moment, so it's not able to be one of my major priorities. I won't be accepting any large private scripting projects until this gets completed though.

It's still usable, but I'm going to rework the finer details of it, add a few new things, add salve graveyard teles to remove the DT requirements, etc.

Hey also an inventory check for the rockhammer. Definitely forgot and had it just walk up there then not kill shit. Whoops. 

Archived