Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [$4.99] - Gargoyle Slayer [500-800k/Hr] - [Combat XP]

Xephy

Just signed up to dreambot because of your script, would it be possible for me to try it out?

Bought this script and it just stands at the bank, anywhere in particular i need to start it?

Doesnt work lol? finally got it moving just gets stuck behind everything

Just signed up to dreambot because of your script, would it be possible for me to try it out?

Bought this script and it just stands at the bank, anywhere in particular i need to start it?

The script works flawlessly. You have either not read the original post with instructions or doing something completely wrong. Post screenshots for the author to look at so he can help.

Sounds like you may not have the default zoom set.

these instructions?? Hardly comprehensive lol. how do i set default zoom?

Instructions:

- FOR NOW: Don't use Guthan's as a primary armor.

- If alching items: Bring sufficient nature & fire runes & ensure that the maximum alch value is over 100k (right click alch button)

- If using guthans: Make sure it isn't close to breaking

- Have a ring of wealth equipped (Ensure "Coin looting" is toggled "ON")

- Start the script with your intended gear equipped

- Start the script with Nose peg or Slayer helmet in your inventory

- Have enough teleports in your inventory to sustain yourself. It will NOT grab telepor

these instructions?? Hardly comprehensive lol. how do i set default zoom?

Instructions:

- FOR NOW: Don't use Guthan's as a primary armor.

- If alching items: Bring sufficient nature & fire runes & ensure that the maximum alch value is over 100k (right click alch button)

- If using guthans: Make sure it isn't close to breaking

- Have a ring of wealth equipped (Ensure "Coin looting" is toggled "ON")

- Start the script with your intended gear equipped

- Start the script with Nose peg or Slayer helmet in your inventory

- Have enough teleports in your inventory to sustain yourself. It will NOT grab telepor

The instructions are fool proof, it's honestly that easy.

To fix your default zoom:

Go to your settings tab in game, right click the zoom icon and click "Restore default zoom".

The script works flawlessly. You have either not read the original post with instructions or doing something completely wrong. Post screenshots for the author to look at so he can help.

Sounds like you may not have the default zoom set.

Beautiful script  :D

Sorry about the delayed response. I've been on vacation for a few days and I've had extremely limited wifi. I'll be back home tomorrow evening. I'm glad y'all got things sorted out. Thanks to the two of you who helped get things cleared up! If there's any questions or possible improvements, don't hesitate to let me know by either sending me a PM or replying to this topic :)

Archived