Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [$4.99] - Gargoyle Slayer [500-800k/Hr] - [Combat XP]

Xephy

Just bought this script and testing it out today.

1) Can you please have it support the Green Slayer helm? (Script automatically banks mine so I had to start the script with it on and not a regular helm.

2) Can you add super combats or super sets by any chance? That would definitely boost the GP per hour.

Will post progress after today

Just bought this script and testing it out today.

1) Can you please have it support the Green Slayer helm? (Script automatically banks mine so I had to start the script with it on and not a regular helm.

2) Can you add super combats or super sets by any chance? That would definitely boost the GP per hour.

Will post progress after today

Sure, I'll add the colored slayer helmet support tonight and then add combat potion support in the update after that. I'm a little strained on time currently, and I'm dealing with some other error reports, but I'll put that on my to-do list.

Compile request for the FPS issue fix is pending (added) as of now. It should run much smoother.

Can't seem to get above 400k per hour with this script using best in slot gear. (It's really lacking without super combat or super sets)

I died once so far while doing something on my other monitor but I'm not sure what caused it.

The guthans switch works but once it's nearly full hp and even after, it continues to use guthans for a longer amount of time before switching.

Can't seem to get above 400k per hour with this script using best in slot gear. (It's really lacking without super combat or super sets)

I died once so far while doing something on my other monitor but I'm not sure what caused it.

The guthans switch works but once it's nearly full hp and even after, it continues to use guthans for a longer amount of time before switching.

I told you that I would get to the combat potions when I had time, I've already pushed two other updates in the time between you asking. As for your claimed GP/H, I can't answer your question or assess the problem with you just making claims like that without anything to back it up. It doesn't follow any of the progress that I've encountered over extended trial periods. Keep in mind though, this is an NPC that we're slaying for its uncommon and rare drops that primarily make us money. It could simply be luck of the draw. 

As for the guthan's switch, are you wearing guthan's as your primary gear on any slots? If so, that will mess things up until I add primary gear barrows support. If it's simply waiting until after it exits combat to switch back to your other gear, I will just need to rewrite the structure where it accesses those methods. 

im having problems when it suppose to go back and bank, just stands stil next to the gargoyles and never moves towards the bank

Send me a PM and explain your issue in greater detail to me. I'm sure it's just an issue with you not having the correct items to start or something. We'll get it figured out.

• 3 weeks later...

nice script i bought it today i was just wondering if you can add editable health to tele out

and the another broblem is that it doesn't change to guthans when fighting when they agressive it just eats all the time.

nice script i bought it today i was just wondering if you can add editable health to tele out

and the another broblem is that it doesn't change to guthans when fighting when they agressive it just eats all the time.

Sure, the editable health will be put on the to-do list after super combat support.

For the Guthan's, it works functionally now and I'm lacking in free time to be able to go back and rewrite all of the combat workings. In the future though, I do plan on rewriting all of the combat so it's much more smooth (switches to guthan's during combat when you reach a certain settable health).

I will absolutely keep that in mind when I go back and rewrite all of the combat for the script.

• 4 weeks later...

How is this script at the moment? I am very interested in this but after reading through the problems everyone is facing, it makes me wanna find out more before commiting

How is this script at the moment? I am very interested in this but after reading through the problems everyone is facing, it makes me wanna find out more before commiting

Certain things need to be rewritten when I have the time. It works functionally as long as instructions are followed. If you're using guthans gear to heal, you cannot wear certain pieces for your primary armor. Other than that, everything's been fixed as far as I know. I had somebody contact me about a banking bug, but then went off the grid and hasn't messaged back. I haven't been able to reproduce anything involving that. If you'd like a trial, let me know in a PM (easier for me to see the notification).

• 4 weeks later...

Certain things need to be rewritten when I have the time. It works functionally as long as instructions are followed. If you're using guthans gear to heal, you cannot wear certain pieces for your primary armor. Other than that, everything's been fixed as far as I know. I had somebody contact me about a banking bug, but then went off the grid and hasn't messaged back. I haven't been able to reproduce anything involving that. If you'd like a trial, let me know in a PM (easier for me to see the notification).

Can I have a trial?

Archived