Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [$4.99] - Gargoyle Slayer [500-800k/Hr] - [Combat XP]

Xephy

This looks Great Xephy! I'm really excited to try it out! Can I get a trial please? Also, does this work without Guthan's/Slayer ring :P?

It works just fine without Guthans, and does not support slayer rings as of yet. Be sure to read the instructions carefully!

24 Hours starts now.

Players that are viewing this, know this is a quality script; and keep in mind Xephy has a lot of plans for updating and expanding on the script! Just from a brief trial period, I will say, I 100% will buy this script. I am excited to see how it moves about development! 

Great job Xephy!

Players that are viewing this, know this is a quality script; and keep in mind Xephy has a lot of plans for updating and expanding on the script! Just from a brief trial period, I will say, I 100% will buy this script. I am excited to see how it moves about development! 

Great job Xephy!

Much appreciated. I'm aware it has a few kinks that need to be worked out, so let's get together and identify each of them and get everything figured out ASAP

It doesn't pick up the drops.. I'm just watching the steel bars sit on the ground and get looted by other people.

edit: restarted it, changed mouse speed to 10 and turned off alching feature.  seems to work fine now.

• 2 weeks later...

It doesn't pick up the drops.. I'm just watching the steel bars sit on the ground and get looted by other people.

edit: restarted it, changed mouse speed to 10 and turned off alching feature.  seems to work fine now.

I didn't get notified that you posted. Mind PMing me about your issue? I've yet to have anybody sit down and really help me bug fix anything they find.

can i have a trial please?

trial please!

24 hours starts now.

I didn't get notified that you posted. Mind PMing me about your issue? I've yet to have anybody sit down and really help me bug fix anything they find.

24 hours starts now.

Any chance it will support Salve Graveyard Teleport?

Any chance it will support Salve Graveyard Teleport?

That's a very good idea. I'll add that to my to-do list!

Archived