Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [$4.99] - Gargoyle Slayer [500-800k/Hr] - [Combat XP]

Xephy

That's a very good idea. I'll add that to my to-do list!

Will you give a me trial, i asked one for like one or two weeks ago, however, idk if you can see, but i never used the trial. would like to do it now

very interested in the script, but idk if the money/h is correct. i cant even reach close to 900k myself.

Will you give a me trial, i asked one for like one or two weeks ago, however, idk if you can see, but i never used the trial. would like to do it now

very interested in the script, but idk if the money/h is correct. i cant even reach close to 900k myself.

Trial given. There're some efficiency issues that I'm working on to get the gp/h back to where it needs to be. It's a little difficult, as I don't have an account to test it with currently.

For future reference, don't claim to have never used the trial and then speak about using the script in the same sentence.

Trial given. There're some efficiency issues that I'm working on to get the gp/h back to where it needs to be. It's a little difficult, as I don't have an account to test it with currently.

For future reference, don't claim to have never used the trial and then speak about using the script in the same sentence.

Sorry if I formulated myself wrong, I was actually referring to a youtube video and from personal experience (obviously mean that I have done gargoyle trips myself).

ue5YYvF.png

Sorry if I formulated myself wrong, I was actually referring to a youtube video and from personal experience (obviously mean that I have done gargoyle trips myself).

ue5YYvF.png

Ah, gotcha. They were about 800k / hr when released. The prices of the items could've gone down by then, but i'm not seeing less than 500k.

Hey I just purchased your script! It seems to be running pretty wonky for me. It takes it like 5 seconds to register it needs to pick up loot and it's only attacking through aggro. Hasn't click to attack that I've seen...

Edit: actually my bad, looks like I wasn't at the default zoom. Attacking correctly now. Nice script! One request I'd add is to loot others drops. People are always afking stuff in there and it'd bump up the gp/hr a bit.

Hey I just purchased your script! It seems to be running pretty wonky for me. It takes it like 5 seconds to register it needs to pick up loot and it's only attacking through aggro. Hasn't click to attack that I've seen...

Edit: actually my bad, looks like I wasn't at the default zoom. Attacking correctly now. Nice script! One request I'd add is to loot others drops. People are always afking stuff in there and it'd bump up the gp/hr a bit.

It'll loot them if they're in a certain distance, because it'd seem pretty bot-like if it runs around the entire area looting fire runes for example.

lOeNMdm.jpg

Here's a progress report. I don't have DT done so I just restart it in canfis. One load of sharks lasts me the 2 hours with guthans switch @ 85+ melee stats. So about 375k an hour. Not bad. Potion/dbaxe support would be pretty nice to add.

lOeNMdm.jpg

Here's a progress report. I don't have DT done so I just restart it in canfis. One load of sharks lasts me the 2 hours with guthans switch @ 85+ melee stats. So about 375k an hour. Not bad. Potion/dbaxe support would be pretty nice to add.

Will be re-working the combat formula to be much more efficient while fighting and looting. Should also make it much more simple for future updates such as potions and whatnot.

Archived