Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • DreamBot 3 Progress Update - 09/16/2016

Notorious

wat

Will Dreambot 3 have better interface navigation? Right now I hate dealing with checking widgets when I just want to see if there is an open interface in my face

inb4 that already exists and Im shit at life

Also can you make it so it doesn't try and solve a random event when an interface is open?

Will Dreambot 3 have better interface navigation? Right now I hate dealing with checking widgets when I just want to see if there is an open interface in my face

inb4 that already exists and Im shit at life

Also can you make it so it doesn't try and solve a random event when an interface is open?

if you have a script that heavily uses those interfaces, disable dismiss solvers.

does this DB3 will effect the ban rate by any means like will we get a better suriviabilty ? or its just diff interface and stuff ?

It's going to be a whole new client. It's hard to say, but I would assume ban rates will go down.

Not as nice as your avatar. :)

thx habibi

It's going to be a whole new client. It's hard to say, but I would assume ban rates will go down.

If it ever comes out :^]