Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • DreamBot 3 Progress Update - 09/16/2016

Notorious

• 1 month later...

Client looks cool and all but shouldn't light weight and simplicity trump looks?

rip UI has been rewritten like 3 times since this was made.

Also you guys really, really overestimate how much CPU and whatnot the UI takes. We could spend a week fine tuning everything we possibly can in the UI and *maybe* see a 1% increase in overall usage.

Or we could make the UI look nice (everybody likes nice looking things) and fine tune everything else and get a 10% increase (well, really I guess decrease) in overall usage in the same time.

We have a few ideas planned out for those of you who prefer simple and lightweight over looking nice, though.

Also you guys really, really overestimate how much CPU and whatnot the UI takes. We could spend a week fine tuning everything we possibly can in the UI and *maybe* see a 1% increase in overall usage.

Or we could make the UI look nice (everybody likes nice looking things) and fine tune everything else and get a 10% increase (well, really I guess decrease) in overall usage in the same time.

We have a few ideas planned out for those of you who prefer simple and lightweight over looking nice, though.

yes pls fk the UI and work on everything else. thx

Planned launch date? <3

• 2 weeks later...