Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • DreamBot 3 Progress Update - 09/16/2016

Notorious

Holy shit this looks amazing!!

@Notorious: How did you design the buttons in Swing? Did you Photoshop the buttons and then added listeners to it?

Thank you, and I just used JButtons with image icons! Quick and easy!

Looks great!

No covert mode? Or am I missing something

There will be, just not added yet. Though it will be added before release.

I can't read a thing on the Animate theme. : (

Fixed! Sorry about that!

looks great

I was wondering if my private scripts would be broken even tho they're probably not going to be updated to V3.00 or would they have to be fixed?

looks great

I was wondering if my private scripts would be broken even tho they're probably not going to be updated to V3.00 or would they have to be fixed?

"Please note these API changes will effect v2.x.x scripts, though be assured you will not lose your script! DreamBot v2.x.x will remain available along side the v3.0.0 patch for some time, giving both users and writers the option to choose the client which suits them best. More information about this topic will be available once v3.0.0 nears beta testing."

If they are not written for v3.0.0 then it will not be compatible, though v2.x.x isn't going anywhere anytime soon, and your scripts will still be fine!

"Please note these API changes will effect v2.x.x scripts, though be assured you will not lose your script! DreamBot v2.x.x will remain available along side the v3.0.0 patch for some time, giving both users and writers the option to choose the client which suits them best. More information about this topic will be available once v3.0.0 nears beta testing."

If they are not written for v3.0.0 then it will not be compatible, though v2.x.x isn't going anywhere anytime soon, and your scripts will still be fine!

Ok thanks =)

The adding scripts feature inside the client looks awesome. I've been wanting that search mode FOREVER, so happy to finally get it. Navigating can be a pain sometimes to find something. Everything looks very clean, as well as very organized. You guys have done quite an outstanding job, well done dev team :) .