Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Dream Script Factory

Nuclear Nezz

It's literally just a script

the script generates the GUI

where did I at all suggest there was a whole other jar they had to download

what

Shut up joseph, do we need to go to the marriage counselor again

How to make this script to make sapphire rings on furnace? It seems there is no option to click "Make-x".

That requires widgets which may or may not be added yet idk.

That requires widgets which may or may not be added yet idk.

I believe I added the widgets.

You'll have to get the parent/child ID's of the widget in question.

Then I think it's under interaction->Widgets

It'll ask for parent/child ID and then it'll ask you for the action.

If the widget menu isn't there, then I haven't pushed that yet which probably means it isn't quite finished yet. I'll see if I can make a bit of a guide or something on how to find the ID's sometime soon. But for the moment, if you go to tools->debugging->game debugger

then click on the widgets tab, click refresh (this is while you have that sapphire Make-X widget open)

then look through those. You'll see a thing like

+ 318

+ 330

+ 400

(not accurate numbers)

click the + and it'll show you more numbers, usually starting at 0. If you click one of these it'll highlight it on your screen, cycle through them until you find one that looks to be the square of your widget.

Then the number next to the + (400) is the parent ID, and hte number you have selected is the child ID.

Ok so your first mistake was writing this in java using swing. If you want it to have any chance of being popular and used, it needs to be accessible via the browser. No one wants to download a jar and run it. 

Plus it wouldn't look like butthole (cuz java swing), if you used the browser w/ css frameworks

Jsoup / JavaFX can parse CSS too?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived