Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Dream Script Factory

Nuclear Nezz

Find your food widget child id, then use it like this:

getWidgets().getWidget(id).getChild(childId).interact("Cook all");

Thanks for the help but I'm not sure what you mean. I'm not familiar with codes like that, mostly familiar with the interface of Dreamscript factory.

When i click widget it asks for action

action: Cook all

Then it asks for Widget ids (x,y,z)

I tried entereing coordinates where the widget is (lol)

But how do find this food widget child id you are talking about?

Explain like i'm 5 :P

Thanks!

Thanks for the help but I'm not sure what you mean. I'm not familiar with codes like that, mostly familiar with the interface of Dreamscript factory.

When i click widget it asks for action

action: Cook all

Then it asks for Widget ids (x,y,z)

I tried entereing coordinates where the widget is (lol)

But how do find this food widget child id you are talking about?

Explain like i'm 5 :P

Thanks!

Sorry, didn't realise this question was about factory script. I don't know how to do it in that inferface, only with scripting.

Hi Nezz,

i'd like to thank you for this amazing piece of script, instead of using any scripts i just make all myself! It took me a while to get the hang of it but it is all so logical and so fun to make once you know how it all works.

So far I've made:

Woodcutting & FM bot (at the same time)

Wintertodt bot (all running on it's own, very proud of this one)

charging orbs bot

Shop buyer bots

Fletching bot

Herblore bot

Thieving bot

NMZ bot

Combat bot (with eating and looting)

Mining & smithing bot

The only thing i'd like to make now is a cooking bot, but i can't figure a way around to make it click "cook all"

What do i use for this? widget? Idk.. maybe it's the "dialogue" you've been talking about to add? if you could add that so i can make my own cooking bot that'd be great!

A massive thanks again, Now I never have to go through all the scripts on here, Just make them myself and alot better, when it's not working I can just tweak it!

If anyone wants a tutorial on how to make various bots with this script let me know, I've spent quite some time with this amazing piece of art.

The widget you're looking for you can find using the game debugger in the client

Tools->Debug->Game Debugger

it'll open up a separate window, then click the "Widgets" tab

After that you can try searching Text or Actions (I would suggest text if you can, I think it's a little more accurate)

When you get an id, if you click on it in the debugger, it'll draw a rectangle around the widget you've selected. You want to find the one that when you move your mouse inside that rectangle, you can right click and see the right actions. If the rectangle is bigger than what you're actually looking for, you run the risk of it misclicking.

The id's you're looking for, at least for cooking widgets, will only have a parent id and a child id

some widgets go further, down to a grandchild id

the formatting for widgets in this script is parent,child,grandchild

if there is no grandchild/the widget you want isn't a grandchild widget then you just need parent,child

hmm,

the antiban doesnt seem to work for me.

and when ever i try to add an if statement for a groundItem it keeps setting it to 0 like in here = http://prntscr.com/d987fy

i hope i am not doing something wrong, the banking states works awesome though!

What do you mean keeps setting it to 0? Your screenshot says 1

I'm not sure if I actually implemented antiban yet :x

I am glad people are using this script though, and that you guys are enjoying it. :) If there's anything you see that could be different/easier to use please let me know. If there's anything you want added as well, please let me know.

i tried this script out for the first time today and made my own first ash picker script.

i tried day to code my own one in java but now i made one in less then 10 mins!  (i probs gonna write a guide about this)

What do you mean keeps setting it to 0? Your screenshot says 1

I'm not sure if I actually implemented antiban yet :x

I am glad people are using this script though, and that you guys are enjoying it. :) If there's anything you see that could be different/easier to use please let me know. If there's anything you want added as well, please let me know.

also it works now,no idea why it dint worked before.

and when do you think the antiban would be implemented?

also would it be possible to save the whole script it made into a .jar or somethting? so i can release some scripts on the sdn to share my things with others?

also it would be awesome to add not only walk to tile but walk random within an area you created to be more human like, and it wont save the script for me,no idea why,

i tried this script out for the first time today and made my own first ash picker script.

i tried day to code my own one in java but now i made one in less then 10 mins!  (i probs gonna write a guide about this)

also it works now,no idea why it dint worked before.

and when do you think the antiban would be implemented?

also would it be possible to save the whole script it made into a .jar or somethting? so i can release some scripts on the sdn to share my things with others?

also it would be awesome to add not only walk to tile but walk random within an area you created to be more human like, and it wont save the script for me,no idea why,

Glad to hear it works now at least :P

I'm not sure when it'll be implemented, I need some ideas on what is actually needed for it

unfortunately the scripts generated from this are not actually full scripts, they're just a bunch of mnemonics. There's nothing to compile to a jar. You could put them on pastebin and link them here, I can start building up a list of scripts that people make :P

walking to an area shouldn't be too hard, I don't think. I'll write that down. :)

maybe some tips:

Some thing that will safe it in to your local scriptsor something so you dont need to have dream factory openall the time.

and maybe add an experiance and level tracker?

i got some antiban ideas.

hit me up in pm so we can talk about it <3

I'll be making a bot for almost every skill/activity. I'll keep updated for things that need to be added to make everything possible.

I'll make some short YT guides too very soon, i'll keep updated.

I'll be making a bot for almost every skill/activity. I'll keep updated for things that need to be added to make everything possible.

I'll make some short YT guides too very soon, i'll keep updated.

you dont have anti-bans right?

and how is your banrate on yourscripts?

i made some scripts like wilderness looter but i dont know how home made scripts will work when looking into antiban

T

you dont have anti-bans right?

and how is your banrate on yourscripts?

i made some scripts like wilderness looter but i dont know how home made scripts will work when looking into antiban

no antiban no, but I don't run bots 24/7, also i play on the accounts myself sometimes to prevent bans, I've botted multiple accounts for long amount of times and the only time i got banned when i tried to suicidebot 10 f2p bots at the same time, all banned after 24 hours.

(I mostly bot areas where nobody is around, getting reported is one of the worst things that can happen)

Beside that i never get banned (yet). You can make use of the breaks implemented in dreambot itself, and when you write these miniscripts i use alof steps so the action can vary a bit.

Anti-ban woudl be nice, but don't really need it IMO (inb4 i come back soon telling how all accounts are banned :P)

Archived