Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Dream Script Factory

Nuclear Nezz

• 2 weeks later...

So you're still actively developing this? :)

"Active" is a relative term. ;)

I am still developing it, albeit the activity comes and goes. But suggestions, bug reports, etc helps a lot for the days that I do get a chance to work on it more.

"Active" is a relative term. ;)

I am still developing it, albeit the activity comes and goes. But suggestions, bug reports, etc helps a lot for the days that I do get a chance to work on it more.

Why did u wink

• 1 month later...

Hi Nezz,

i'd like to thank you for this amazing piece of script, instead of using any scripts i just make all myself! It took me a while to get the hang of it but it is all so logical and so fun to make once you know how it all works.

So far I've made:

Woodcutting & FM bot (at the same time)

Wintertodt bot (all running on it's own, very proud of this one)

charging orbs bot

Shop buyer bots

Fletching bot

Herblore bot

Thieving bot

NMZ bot

Combat bot (with eating and looting)

Mining & smithing bot

The only thing i'd like to make now is a cooking bot, but i can't figure a way around to make it click "cook all"

What do i use for this? widget? Idk.. maybe it's the "dialogue" you've been talking about to add? if you could add that so i can make my own cooking bot that'd be great!

A massive thanks again, Now I never have to go through all the scripts on here, Just make them myself and alot better, when it's not working I can just tweak it!

If anyone wants a tutorial on how to make various bots with this script let me know, I've spent quite some time with this amazing piece of art.

Archived