Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Dream Script Factory

Nuclear Nezz

Can you tell me how to mine ores and bank them? Can you provide any real info on how to do it. I'm for-fucking-sure that I'm not the only one with this problem. You know, like simple commands or w/e you neck beards call it! thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

Hi. got a prob when i put it walk-to destination and then picking up grounditems, the script just goes on very fast do i need to use the Sleep between those walks and pick ups? if it is so, i dont know about that (min,max) thing?ty

• 3 weeks later...
    • 2 weeks later...
    • 2 weeks later...

Can someone help me, how do i make it eat food when im low hp, thanks.

If you were doing a loop based script, it would look something like the following (I'm not sure of the exact syntax from the API, as I haven't looked at it, but the logic would be as follows:

Player player = new Player(); 

if(player.getHealth() < x){
        invItem.interact();

}

• 4 weeks later...

It seems there is a problem. I can't withdraw certain amount of items from bank. Script just does nothing. Only "Withdraw all" option works.

It seems there is a problem. I can't withdraw certain amount of items from bank. Script just does nothing. Only "Withdraw all" option works.

Fyi script is slightly outdated as has been busy working on back end bot stuff. Not that bugs aren't good to bring to his attention :P

Fyi script is slightly outdated as has been busy working on back end bot stuff. Not that bugs aren't good to bring to his attention :P

Well, I would be happy, if Nezz update this. :D

Archived