Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • The VIP Script Discount is ending effective March 31

Pandemic

Hello everyone,

Our VIP benefit that offers 10% off non-instanced scripts will be ending on March 31.

We're doing this to allow for more flexibility to start adding more store features like Scripter discounts, things like if you own X script, Y script can be cheaper, or allowing upgrading from one version of a script to an upgraded version by just paying the difference. Our systems can't currently support things like that due to the way we pay scripters: the 10% discount is taken out of our cut, never out of the scripter's sales, which is unlike other platforms. This will also allow us to remove all of the duplicate scripts in the SDN (one monthly version, one lifetime version), so they can appear like instanced scripts already do with an option during checkout.

We hope you understand, and we're sorry for any inconvenience this might cause.

Thanks,

The Dream Team

Would it be possible to offer a limited discount on the lifetime VIP subscription ?

i will take an script before % will be ran out and in futur i will be 100% buy an 100$ sponsors free ,because im loving your job and keep your work Phenomenal!