Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • dont these prices need to be adjusted surely?

i don't get why some bots are so pricey and need to pay like 10x whatever it is to run 10 accounts etc... so a bot could be £15 a month and you'd have to buy it 10x instances to run 10 bots then which would be £150 a month? surely something needs to change about this to make it more appealing? then VIP is £10 a month too? so would work out £160 a month to run 1 simple script? surely if the prices weren't so steep there'd be more interested buyers? i  have shown dream to a few of my friends and they've all said the same thing...don't make sense to run a few bots for £160 when u could just buy some gold and save on your electric bill lol...cant these mad prices be reworked??most these scripts aren't affordable.

vip isnt much of a issue but most these brought scrips you have to buy them a ton of times to run multiple accounts anyway???

You are right that sometimes botting is not an option. When people tell me they want to get into botting to make gold for main I say just buy the gold. It will take you some much time, effort and money before you start making any gp thats its easier just to buy the GP you need.

When you buy a script, its given to your ACCOUNT. If you have a VIP ACCOUNT, you can open as many CLIENTS as you want. The script is available on ALL your CLIENTS, because the SCRIPT is linked to your ACCOUNT.

Scripts are not on a PER CLIENT basis, they are on a PER ACCOUNT basis. Your one account can run as many clients as you please, if you are VIP. idk how it is for non-VIP, but its worth $10 a month for their software, in my opinion.

I more often use free scripts than paid. So it's $10 a month to have access to UNLIMITED clients & ALL the free scripts.

If you are paying monthly for scripts, that is on you, but you don't have to buy anything. The SCRIPTER is the one who sets the price of their script. Some scripts are a ONE time payment for lifetime ownership on your ACCOUNT. Or you can pay monthly for them. Either way, paid scripts can be trialed for free, for 5 hours, to see if its worth buying or not.

It's a very fair system. You're thinking too hard.

5 hours ago, find me said:

When you buy a script, its given to your ACCOUNT. If you have a VIP ACCOUNT, you can open as many CLIENTS as you want. The script is available on ALL your CLIENTS, because the SCRIPT is linked to your ACCOUNT.

Scripts are not on a PER CLIENT basis, they are on a PER ACCOUNT basis. Your one account can run as many clients as you please, if you are VIP. idk how it is for non-VIP, but its worth $10 a month for their software, in my opinion.

I more often use free scripts than paid. So it's $10 a month to have access to UNLIMITED clients & ALL the free scripts.

If you are paying monthly for scripts, that is on you, but you don't have to buy anything. The SCRIPTER is the one who sets the price of their script. Some scripts are a ONE time payment for lifetime ownership on your ACCOUNT. Or you can pay monthly for them. Either way, paid scripts can be trialed for free, for 5 hours, to see if its worth buying or not.

It's a very fair system. You're thinking too hard.

Just to be clear there are some scripts which are instance based. You can only run a single instance (one client) of them per purchase.

12 hours ago, Georgey boy said:

i don't get why some bots are so pricey and need to pay like 10x whatever it is to run 10 accounts etc... so a bot could be £15 a month and you'd have to buy it 10x instances to run 10 bots then which would be £150 a month? surely something needs to change about this to make it more appealing? then VIP is £10 a month too? so would work out £160 a month to run 1 simple script? surely if the prices weren't so steep there'd be more interested buyers? i  have shown dream to a few of my friends and they've all said the same thing...don't make sense to run a few bots for £160 when u could just buy some gold and save on your electric bill lol...cant these mad prices be reworked??most these scripts aren't affordable.

vip isnt much of a issue but most these brought scrips you have to buy them a ton of times to run multiple accounts anyway???

I sell instanced scripts because they are aimed at OSRS players (and sometimes account sellers) specifically. The pricing is designed to be uneconomical for gold farming and other mass activities; it's pleasing to hear that this is working. Instancing reduces the price for smaller users, and prevents people running 100+ accounts each potentially disrupting the banrate and the account economy.

Prices are set by the scripters themselves, not us. With instance limited scripts like you're describing, there's usually a volume discount on the store (so purchasing 10 instances would be a bit less than 10 of the single instance packages).

They cost for a reason. Top-dollar bots have taken a tremendous amount of work hours, and they are vastly complex. I know I wouldn't ask you to give up your car for 10x cheaper because someone on another forum sells cars that are not even the same brand.

Anyways, there are plenty of decent, cheaper bots that are actually quite good in this forum, and the trial is always free. So, I hope you find what you are looking for! :)

17 hours ago, Georgey boy said:

Don't buy it then, I'm glad it's instanced because it keeps banned down. You wont strike gold with this script, it's for building mains while staying under jagex radar

Cheers everybody for your reply’s! Yeah it’s good in ways but for the scripters to make profit I feel they’d have made a lot more with the prices a little lower and some even half’d but I suppose some of you are right if there’s not many people to buy them coz some of the prices are high then they won’t get detected as much I suppose because there’s a lot less people. Thanks for ur time lads