Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • P2P Master AI [Machine Learning] [1-Click Account Builder]

Aeglen

7 minutes ago, Bowl94 said:

I'm enjoying my purchase so far .. 

The few things I have noticed that I would like to see improvements on in the future are

- A lvl 3 money making start ( Click , Go make money.. And he figures out the best way to make some cash )
    - The bot doesn't seem to pick anything up while training. Was wondering if that was intended or not 

Thanks for the feedback, the bot will earn by skilling, and picking stuff up is not supported yet because it's very slow in terms of both gp and xp.

8 hours ago, Aeglen said:

Thanks for the feedback, the bot will earn by skilling, and picking stuff up is not supported yet because it's very slow in terms of both gp and xp.

I know its much slower to do it that way, I just like being able to make the bot play the way I did in the past 😜 I'll use it as intended and just open up all the stats and let it do random stuff and see how it does on making it's own money and update on it after a week :) Thank you for making the bot! 

In low levels picking up stuff can end up being worth while especially during g.e. restrictions. On that same note, I noticed during fighting hill giants for example that it did not pick up and bury bones. Later on that's probably fair, but at like level 9 prayer and low combat it's not bad exp. Waiting to be able to fight dragons or having enough money to buy bones use guilded/chaos alter might not be the best strat.  There's should be efficiency evaluations that progressively scale with skill levels and bank values.

11 minutes ago, PPTouch said:

In low levels picking up stuff can end up being worth while especially during g.e. restrictions. On that same note, I noticed during fighting hill giants for example that it did not pick up and bury bones. Later on that's probably fair, but at like level 9 prayer and low combat it's not bad exp. Waiting to be able to fight dragons or having enough money to buy bones use guilded/chaos alter might not be the best strat.  There's should be efficiency evaluations that progressively scale with skill levels and bank values.

These features will be added with the next slayer master, but for now they aren't because it is always faster to do a moneymaker and buy bones or earn gp than looting/burying. Thanks for the feedback nonetheless.

On 8/12/2023 at 1:09 AM, PPTouch said:

Excellent! Generally good improvements, thanks so much!

A few more notes, the fight to the death should probably just be early level lol. Deaths with expensive gear and inconsistent grave looting might be a bit problematic.
    Most F2P logs are on that restricted list as well except for regular logs so keep that in mind.
    That makes sense that not all quests are included. Perhaps early game quests could have some separate priority as well (not in development, but gameplay). The play time and level requirements are earned super naturally through gameplay, but quest points are still needed for trade, which should be an early accounts ultimate top priority I think. My bank is at 180K, of which almost none of it is usable because of trade restrictions. This hinders progression severely.

Thanks again! Much love!

Now that I'm back from holiday, and much more available to update/debug, I also noticed an issue which would have added to the stuff you described, specifically the script not selling logs on new accounts because they are the best available firemaking resource. This is silly and will be fixed in the next update.

P2P Master AI has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v1.31 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Fixed combat stopping
    • Improved exchange selling of valuable stacks
    • Fixed unclean script stops
    • Improved exchange for new accounts in a few ways
    • Fixed getting a shantay pass for the first time
    • Fixed lumbridge swamp candle etc
    • Fixed an issue with client breaks
    • Fixed banking at Arceuus
    • Fixed misc bank stuff
    • Fixed mouse being slow sometimes
    • Improved Stronghold of Security reliability

Time since request was made: 2 minutes, 51 seconds

Thanks!

It's currently at v1.32 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Added GPT-3.5
    • This might be the best implementation of ChatGPT in a public bot
    • Hopefully.
    • If you don't want it, turn public chat off
    • Option to do this in-script will come later
    • Also added clue hunter gear to Wintertodt btw

Time since request was made: 11 minutes, 14 seconds

Thanks!

Changes:
    • ChatGPT has further restrictions on when it can talk
    • ChatGPT won't butt into ongoing conversations

Time since request was made: 1 minute, 33 seconds

Thanks!

Changes:
    • ChatGPT has further restrictions on when it can talk
    • ChatGPT won't butt into ongoing conversations

Time since request was made: 2 minutes, 26 seconds

Thanks!

are you still planning on adding more quests? had a look at the current list and seems pretty slim. considering purchasing but i'm hesitant, a Desert treasure, lunar diplomacy, horror from the deep, piety, and perhaps mage arena 1 quest lines would sell it to me.