Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • P2P Master AI [Machine Learning] [1-Click Account Builder]

Aeglen

That makes sense @Aeglen . It feels more realistic to have bots learn what's closer, but then again you might cross the line to "too optimal". I still feel like there should be better measures of distance and what's acceptable, but I suppose it's not the biggest problem.

In regards to the G.E., I don't mind buying better gear bit by bit, but the problem lays in the fact that it will not begin first combat until it has the ideal loadout. This has probably resulted in at least 5 - 10 G.E. visits with no combat trained, lots of wasted time. I understand it's probably an edge case, but I feel like it's a fairly important one for new accounts to be a little more optimized to get off on the right foot and get to that ideal zone of functionality ASAP.

Either way, like I said, great bot! The mouse movement is phenomenal and the randomization is very well done. Just some feedback. I'm sure I'll forget about it soon enough when the account has grown a bit.

6 hours ago, PPTouch said:

That makes sense @Aeglen . It feels more realistic to have bots learn what's closer, but then again you might cross the line to "too optimal". I still feel like there should be better measures of distance and what's acceptable, but I suppose it's not the biggest problem.

In regards to the G.E., I don't mind buying better gear bit by bit, but the problem lays in the fact that it will not begin first combat until it has the ideal loadout. This has probably resulted in at least 5 - 10 G.E. visits with no combat trained, lots of wasted time. I understand it's probably an edge case, but I feel like it's a fairly important one for new accounts to be a little more optimized to get off on the right foot and get to that ideal zone of functionality ASAP.

Either way, like I said, great bot! The mouse movement is phenomenal and the randomization is very well done. Just some feedback. I'm sure I'll forget about it soon enough when the account has grown a bit.

much appreciated, if you wanna start combat right away all it needs is food and a weapon, but food is bought last so it'll get all the gear first lol. I guess the solution could be to lift the food requirement for f2p bots starter enemies and have it die repeatedly (as is the case in the f2p script). This at least is quite easy so maybe next update.

P2P Master AI has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v1.3 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Improved prayer misclicks causing a delay
    • Fixed thieving walking uselessly
    • Added gp requirements to Magic and Herblore
    • F2P accounts using P2P no longer need food
    • Improved grave looting accuracy
    • Fixed script error on start under strange circumstances

Time since request was made: 3 minutes, 59 seconds

Thanks!

@Aeglen I think you're misunderstanding my intentions, although that's a decent idea too. Just get top, bottom, and weapon maybe. What I mean though is just do not go buy until you have the total needed, whatever that is. Say, for example, iron is first set. 3 items valued at say 300gp. Each one is 100gp. Currently, the bot will buy if it has 100gp. Wasting all that time, just to cancel because it doesn't have all 3. Instead, calculate the total required to start (when possible) then only go once that total is reached. I understand that later this is not as optimal because every gear upgrade is valuable, but this wastes a good chunk of time early for that first few trips of gear and food while earning minimum requirements to be able to sell commonly botted items.

On that note, there may be a more optimal path to reach the GP before the minimum F2P trade requirements. This is a list of restricted F2P trade items . For example, buy rope from ned's handmade rope. 70 profit each * 28 rope is 2k. Boom, you can get started easy. Eggs are 30. Bones are 60. Cabbages are 30. Any quick method for a few thousand to get started is a game changer. Catching, cooking, using shrimp as the first foods would be good too. Somehow I died and lost the previous steel scim I had and who knows what else, so probably eating/leaving optimization.

A separate note for trade requirements is questing. I hit play and go to quests, and the list is full of mostly members quests and the 3 F2P shown are done and it does not scroll down. Questing is top priority with the rest as normal, but new quests never get done. Is this related to members quest filling the list? Are completed quests not being removed from the list? Can you add an option to disable members quests? or better yet automatically check for membership and disable them? or is it not even related to that list?

At the end of they, there's a bunch to do for F2P new account optimization. I'd like to assume these problems don't come up on higher level members accounts, but for people like me who want to demo on non-risk accounts, it's a bit unappealing. This is like the taste test, the introduction. It should leave a great impression.

5 hours ago, PPTouch said:

@Aeglen I think you're misunderstanding my intentions, although that's a decent idea too. Just get top, bottom, and weapon maybe. What I mean though is just do not go buy until you have the total needed, whatever that is. Say, for example, iron is first set. 3 items valued at say 300gp. Each one is 100gp. Currently, the bot will buy if it has 100gp. Wasting all that time, just to cancel because it doesn't have all 3. Instead, calculate the total required to start (when possible) then only go once that total is reached. I understand that later this is not as optimal because every gear upgrade is valuable, but this wastes a good chunk of time early for that first few trips of gear and food while earning minimum requirements to be able to sell commonly botted items.

On that note, there may be a more optimal path to reach the GP before the minimum F2P trade requirements. This is a list of restricted F2P trade items . For example, buy rope from ned's handmade rope. 70 profit each * 28 rope is 2k. Boom, you can get started easy. Eggs are 30. Bones are 60. Cabbages are 30. Any quick method for a few thousand to get started is a game changer. Catching, cooking, using shrimp as the first foods would be good too. Somehow I died and lost the previous steel scim I had and who knows what else, so probably eating/leaving optimization.

A separate note for trade requirements is questing. I hit play and go to quests, and the list is full of mostly members quests and the 3 F2P shown are done and it does not scroll down. Questing is top priority with the rest as normal, but new quests never get done. Is this related to members quest filling the list? Are completed quests not being removed from the list? Can you add an option to disable members quests? or better yet automatically check for membership and disable them? or is it not even related to that list?

At the end of they, there's a bunch to do for F2P new account optimization. I'd like to assume these problems don't come up on higher level members accounts, but for people like me who want to demo on non-risk accounts, it's a bit unappealing. This is like the taste test, the introduction. It should leave a great impression.

As of recently, thanks to your feedback, the bot no longer needs food to fight in F2P. It will probably be able to afford everything after a single task like woodcutting which harvests non-restricted items, although some bots may still make more than 1 GE trip. New f2p accounts should be blocked from using the GE for 30ish levels too, so it's not likely to happen much in the future. The bot also now fights to the death on F2P if no food, but will fairly reliably loot its grave.

All of the quests listed are the ones currently implemented, you might be able to learn more by looking at the first post of this thread. A lot more are of course coming after I return from holiday in 5 or so days.

F2P and ironman status are autodetected, no configuration changes are needed for them.

Edited by Aeglen

Excellent! Generally good improvements, thanks so much!

A few more notes, the fight to the death should probably just be early level lol. Deaths with expensive gear and inconsistent grave looting might be a bit problematic.
    Most F2P logs are on that restricted list as well except for regular logs so keep that in mind.
    That makes sense that not all quests are included. Perhaps early game quests could have some separate priority as well (not in development, but gameplay). The play time and level requirements are earned super naturally through gameplay, but quest points are still needed for trade, which should be an early accounts ultimate top priority I think. My bank is at 180K, of which almost none of it is usable because of trade restrictions. This hinders progression severely.

Thanks again! Much love!

Are you running on the same connection and computer as other bot accounts? I've been running for maybe a week or so from brand new account up and nothing yet. I'm using a VM and other stuff so it's a standalone account basically.

I'm enjoying my purchase so far .. 

The few things I have noticed that I would like to see improvements on in the future are

- A lvl 3 money making start ( Click , Go make money.. And he figures out the best way to make some cash )
    - The bot doesn't seem to pick anything up while training. Was wondering if that was intended or not