Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • P2P Master AI [Machine Learning] [1-Click Account Builder]

Aeglen

14 hours ago, try dmt mom said:

can you get  refund for this. ive tried to setup farming runs but it just logs out, i would just like a refund 

Sure if you post on the request a refund section. The bot doesn't yet do solo farming, it'd need to have at least 1 other skill to do whilst the crops grow.

13 hours ago, shimikis said:

my account has 24mil  and today farming works again  lol... by the way script works really good just would be nice to add  more quests, (mining to bank) also save settings for 2 or more chars since i have bought it for 2 chars but cant save 2 different  settings. Great job with this amazing script

Some of what you said is coming soon, but right now you can already enable or disable banking per task, see the guide in the first post for how to do it

10 hours ago, Raging said:

Not sure why but the bot just keeps scouring through my bank selling random things on the GE even though I have plenty of money. Can i get my trial reset please? would like to try on a different account as I am interested but pretty much just sold my bank, did one lap of rooftop agility and walked between banks.

For the time being the bot assumes it wants all the GP it can get, it will probably work better on an account without hordes of resources. Options not to sell existing stuff coming later though. Sometimes it's indecisive too, just like a player lol. Trial reset

11 hours ago, Aeglen said:

Sure if you post on the request a refund section. The bot doesn't yet do solo farming, it'd need to have at least 1 other skill to do whilst the crops grow.

Some of what you said is coming soon, but right now you can already enable or disable banking per task, see the guide in the first post for how to do it

For the time being the bot assumes it wants all the GP it can get, it will probably work better on an account without hordes of resources. Options not to sell existing stuff coming later though. Sometimes it's indecisive too, just like a player lol. Trial reset

just keep it as it is with more  human interactions  "selling crap" random bank scrolling all this things helps to not get banned :)  

P2P Master AI has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v1.17 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Improved mouse
    • Improved ban evasion

Time since request was made: 12 minutes, 21 seconds

Thanks!

It's currently at v1.18 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • tweaked new account process
    • fixed signpost misclick

Time since request was made: 14 minutes, 45 seconds

Thanks!

It's currently at v1.19 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • fixed slayer for new users
    • fixed an issue with noob exploring
    • improved task engine for future

Time since request was made: 1 minute, 48 seconds

Thanks!

It's currently at v1.2 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • possible fix for desert lizards (setting will be set to false)
    • improved teleport logic

Time since request was made: 2 minutes, 19 seconds

Thanks!

36 minutes ago, try dmt mom said:

JUST MADE A SECOND ACCOUNT AND USED THIS BOT AND BANNED AGAIN!!! DONT BUY THIS. I NEED A REFUND!!!!

As previously advised, please consider "get good".

It's currently at v1.21 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • fixed lizards for slayer
    • fixed various wintertodt nonsense
    • slight antiban upgrade (soon for f2p too)

Time since request was made: 1 minute, 18 seconds

Thanks!

Hi Aeglen :) i just bought the script and cant seem to get it to start wintertoodt.. could you please advise me on how to get it to work? the script keeps teleporting to Grand exchange then starting to sell random stuff from my bank and buying strange items such as demonic feet, santa hat and fire staff before finally logging off 😕 this happens everytime i try to train firemaking at wintertoodt.

many thanks!

Edited by bombarasclart