Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • P2P Master AI [Machine Learning] [1-Click Account Builder]

Aeglen

3 hours ago, PPTouch said:

Few more notes.

• During range training, couldn't reach a target. Chat box full of can't reach messages. Very bot like. There should be a 'troubleshoot' failsafe if you can't reach a target too many times in a row, where your character repositions.
    • Setting skill maxes seems to stop them a level before. I set most skills aside from combat to 70 max, and no more training seems to be done past 69.
    • Withdrawing items for combat takes 1 step bank step : withdraw equipment, withdraw food. Then the items are equipped and sometimes 8 or so food spots are left unfilled. Depending on the task, it's fine. In other cases, full inventory is better. Maybe change it to two bank steps : gear and equip, then bank again and withdraw food. Either that or equip items while bank is open.
    • Selling excessive items to fund bank could be better. This one is more difficult because you don't want the bot to sell necessary items, but I had no money and like 2K swordfish and lobsters. Perhaps something could be adjusted. 300K+ earned just like that.
    • The other note is just to keep expanding skills and training methods! You've done great and hopefully more content is added soon! It can be a little suspicious if someone with high levels keeps doing level 50 skilling.

Thanks for the feedback

1) If this happens send the log, I've not seen it or had it reported before. Bot stops if it gets stuck for a few minutes.

3) Depends based on how the bot is feeling, it will sometimes do this, all accounts behave differently.

4) Currently selling works well, with the exception that food up to swordfish is not sold. Will change it later for accounts with too much food.

3) Depends based on how the bot is feeling, it will sometimes do this, all accounts behave differently.

So sometimes it will fill inventory and sometimes it won't? I can appreciate the randomness, but this is another one of those things that just seems unrealistic. I feel like if someone is going to train for hours there's just no way that they leave almost 1/3 of their inventory empty before they go, especially if they're not really picking up drops. Mistakes implemented in randomness makes sense, but this has happened every time I watched it. I think properly filling inventory should have a lot more weight.

WOW, I have used free scripts and some were good, but it was annoying to having to switch tasks to make it not seem like I am a bot. This is truly click once and forget it. I would've never thought to pay for a script, as there are so many decent free ones, which all does not compare to this. The nuances in the movements are so humanlike (altho sometimes, it's a bit too slow). I did notice that this isn't as efficient as I would like it to be. For instance: when training firemaking, instead of chopping down and banking all your logs from previous woodcutting training, this bot will just go to GE and buy wood. And when training woodcutting, it just drops all the wood when full. And when training at a spot and needs to deposit some ores, it runs past a bank, and runs twice as far just to get to a deposit box, and then runs alllll the way back to the mining spot. I guess the logic is a bit off, but the ability to switch tasks and take breaks by logging out all on its own is a huge selling point for me (all which I did not expect and never knew a script like this was out there). ALSO, when it trains in a place with other bots and they are stealing your XP, this bot will automatically switch worlds.....NICE! I kinda bought this as a haha cuz I got banned using a free popular script, but I am amazed at how good this is so far. 

I do wish this has smith training options, I am surprised this doesn't have one. 

It has only been a day since I used this and my banned account was active for about 4 days, so i'll update this in about a couple of days, but so far so good! If you don't hear back from me...prob cuz I have not been banned yet lol

Edited by biggumwiggums

4 hours ago, joshfker69 said:

is there a way to add default gear while in certain skills like farming , looks very bot like running around naked =D

If you get graceful the bot will wear it, otherwise it'll use whatever it was wearing at the time

13 minutes ago, fergurburger said:

Absolutely love the script. Wondering if theres a way to hide the oevrlay over the chatbox though. Unless im missing an obvious hide button a little help would be appreciated

Enable dev mode in client settings, then use disable script paint in the drop-down menus at the top. And thanks!

I've been botting on and off for 20 years, and this is the best bot I've ever seen. It's even more impressive than the Nexus Ibot, which was released back in the day.

10 minutes ago, lsdislove2 said:

Got banned using this. only advice i can give is do not let i run while you sleep

It happens sometimes, I would suggest seeing the best-practices guide in the Discord to decrease the chances of it happening again.