Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • P2P Master AI [Machine Learning] [1-Click Account Builder]

Aeglen

2 hours ago, Aeglen said:

Farming on its own will not train, it needs other skills. Otherwise it needs 100K coins to start. Press ctrl+L to see what bot is thinking.

i think he is right, when skipping task it never lands on farming, is there a way to prioritize farm runs when they are ready ? interrupt the task in progress 

7 hours ago, ghostysouls said:

ACCOUNTS GET BANNED WITHIN A FEW DAYS 

Get good

7 hours ago, workling420 said:

i think he is right, when skipping task it never lands on farming, is there a way to prioritize farm runs when they are ready ? interrupt the task in progress 

If farming is enabled, runs will happen when they are ready - but without interrupting the task in progress. This is quite important as it adds variety to how often farming is trained.

P2P Master AI has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v1.16 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • small fixes

Time since request was made: 55 minutes, 53 seconds

Thanks!

19 hours ago, Aeglen said:

Get good

exactly lol, if all of his accs are getting banned in days thats an error in his setup.

20 hours ago, shimikis said:

before update everything worked just fine already 50+ farming now its just logging out or skip task... (all seeds and tools are in bank)

Update did not change farming, press ctrl+L to see logs, most likely there is some seed the bot wants that's not buying on GE, or it no longer has >100K gold.

my account has 24mil  and today farming works again  lol... by the way script works really good just would be nice to add  more quests, (mining to bank) also save settings for 2 or more chars since i have bought it for 2 chars but cant save 2 different  settings. Great job with this amazing script

Edited by shimikis

Not sure why but the bot just keeps scouring through my bank selling random things on the GE even though I have plenty of money. Can i get my trial reset please? would like to try on a different account as I am interested but pretty much just sold my bank, did one lap of rooftop agility and walked between banks.

Edited by Raging