Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • DreamBot has now 3 times tried to steal my maxed main.. I've had 3 acc recovery attempts exactly 30 minutes after entering acc info into DB.

WTPalwaysj

Why would they send account recovery attempts if they had access to your account information in a database?

14 hours ago, WTPalwaysj said:

Someone in the staff or the admins are stealing accs. It's crazy pathetic. It's not safe. Do not trust these guys. I'm done 

We don't have access to your account information; it is stored locally on your PC.

Why would any of us risk our jobs / reputations built up over years for a random nobodies account?  Instead of leveling your main this entire time, you should have invested some time into leveling your critical thinking skills a bit. 

5 hours ago, yeeter01 said:

We don't have access to your account information; it is stored locally on your PC.

Why would any of us risk our jobs / reputations built up over years for a random nobodies account?  Instead of leveling your main this entire time, you should have invested some time into leveling your critical thinking skills a bit. 

It's just very stranged but I realized all 3 times this has happened has been in different US states so maybe the IP change they assume it's been hacked..? I just don't get it

3 hours ago, WTPalwaysj said:

It's just very stranged but I realized all 3 times this has happened has been in different US states so maybe the IP change they assume it's been hacked..? I just don't get it

100% bet all it is, is a phishing email lmao.

• 7 months later...

No there 100% stealing I just had 3 accounts taken from me, passwords changed and all, one account was worth over $150 in real world cash and there’s ABSOLUTELY NO WAY I could of got hacked, one of the passwords were WAY to complicated to just guess. DELETE DREAM BOT DONT TRUST IT WITH ANY OF YOUR MAINS UNLESS YOU WANT TO BUILD AN ACCOUNT TO PLAY LATER BUT MAKE SURE TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD AN SET UP 2FA Not sure if it’s Dreambot or the scripts we run BUT SOMEONE IS DEFINITELY STEALING RANDOM NOBODY ACCOUNTS! 

2 hours ago, mrsmoothie said:

No there 100% stealing I just had 3 accounts taken from me, passwords changed and all, one account was worth over $150 in real world cash and there’s ABSOLUTELY NO WAY I could of got hacked, one of the passwords were WAY to complicated to just guess. DELETE DREAM BOT DONT TRUST IT WITH ANY OF YOUR MAINS UNLESS YOU WANT TO BUILD AN ACCOUNT TO PLAY LATER BUT MAKE SURE TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD AN SET UP 2FA Not sure if it’s Dreambot or the scripts we run BUT SOMEONE IS DEFINITELY STEALING RANDOM NOBODY ACCOUNTS! 

hello mrs moothie

2 hours ago, mrsmoothie said:

Sorry to hear that happened, but your account details are never sent anywhere and only stored locally on your computer. You should run a virus scan like MalwareBytes or see if your password was leaked here: https://haveibeenpwned.com/

Our SDN scripts are manually reviewed for security issues like that, so unless you were running local scripts (jar files sent to you), it didn't happen from using our software.

12 minutes ago, pharaoh said:

hello mrs moothie

Was it you 🤔lol jk I’m not to sure what’s going on but I don’t play RuneScape on anything else but dreambot and only download games from steam so I don’t have anything I shouldn’t on my pc besides dreambot. I’ve spent some money on here not a lot but enough because I’ve really enjoyed the service provided but now I’m scared that some how my accounts are being taken since they been running over two weeks no ban and over 500 total level so they are very sellable accounts. I know you say you don’t store anything, but is there physical proof that you guys don’t besides trust me I’m a admin kind of proof, cause I really wanna buy $100 scripts over time but if this is a problem then obviously not 

There's no real way to prove that we don't do something, however we've been around for a very long time and we wouldn't be if we were stealing accounts. Plenty of users can attest to that.

If you're technically capable you could sniff all network traffic from our client and you'd see that in game account information is never sent, and it's a strict guideline for our SDN scripts also.