Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • DreamBot has now 3 times tried to steal my maxed main.. I've had 3 acc recovery attempts exactly 30 minutes after entering acc info into DB.

WTPalwaysj

5 hours ago, mrsmoothie said:

Was it you 🤔lol jk I’m not to sure what’s going on but I don’t play RuneScape on anything else but dreambot and only download games from steam so I don’t have anything I shouldn’t on my pc besides dreambot. I’ve spent some money on here not a lot but enough because I’ve really enjoyed the service provided but now I’m scared that some how my accounts are being taken since they been running over two weeks no ban and over 500 total level so they are very sellable accounts. I know you say you don’t store anything, but is there physical proof that you guys don’t besides trust me I’m a admin kind of proof, cause I really wanna buy $100 scripts over time but if this is a problem then obviously not 

You're insane, but if you're genuinely concerned about your accounts, it might be more productive to look into actual security practices since from the sounds of it you've been compromised... and do some research rather than shouting wild claims. Also Ive been using Dreambot for a long time on random accounts (cause i keep forgetting my pass and shit) with no issues. I cant believe that its all free since i just make my own scripts.

18 hours ago, meatrocket1 said:

You're insane, but if you're genuinely concerned about your accounts, it might be more productive to look into actual security practices since from the sounds of it you've been compromised... and do some research rather than shouting wild claims. Also Ive been using Dreambot for a long time on random accounts (cause i keep forgetting my pass and shit) with no issues. I cant believe that its all free since i just make my own scripts.

Yea I’ve leveled up my critical thinking Skill points by a few and come to realize I must have messed up on the login some way or some how, Even though I never touch it after I set the username and password. Regardless I have a new system in place so If this does happen again I’ll know how this time. Sorry for coming out strong and accusing you guys off the rip, I googled it for a few hours seeing if I was the only one it happened to, Then when it felt confirmed, like an idiot I made post about it sorry 😢 

On 1/1/2023 at 3:52 AM, WTPalwaysj said:

Someone in the staff or the admins are stealing accs. It's crazy pathetic. It's not safe. Do not trust these guys. I'm done 

there is a higher chance of you tried to download a cracked version of Dreambot and  then got hacked,

i'm pretty sure the people behind Dreambot don't wanna deal with the law in terms of stealing from people

but i will highly advise you to have a machine running only for botting , Don't use your gamer pc where we all know you download all types of weird stuff and  watching some of that anime on weird sketchy websites :)

Edited by Snussie